ABC has renewed its summer cop drama Rookie Blue for a third season, rewarding the show for solid Season 2 ratings in its new 10 PM time slot on Thursdays. The series, which follows five rookie cops in their personal and professional lives, has won its time slot each week since its June 23 premiere. The show, which airs on Global in Canada and is shot in Toronto, is from Thump Inc and Entertainement One and stars Missy Peregrym; Season 3 is in development and will begin production later in the summer.
ABC Renews Summer Series 'Rookie Blue'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82