ABC has renewed its summer cop drama Rookie Blue for a third season, rewarding the show for solid Season 2 ratings in its new 10 PM time slot on Thursdays. The series, which follows five rookie cops in their personal and professional lives, has won its time slot each week since its June 23 premiere. The show, which airs on Global in Canada and is shot in Toronto, is from Thump Inc and Entertainement One and stars Missy Peregrym; Season 3 is in development and will begin production later in the summer.
ABC Renews Summer Series 'Rookie Blue'
What's Hot on Deadline
FX Orders Ryan Murphy Anthology Series 'Feud', Jessica Lange & Susan Sarandon To Star In First Installment: Crawford v Davis
20th Century Fox Taps BOOM! Superhero Tale 'Irredeemable'; Adam McKay Helms, Tommy Wirkola Scripting
'Captain America: Civil War' Directors Joe & Anthony Russo On Their Strange Road To Marvel Mavens - Deadline Q&A
Latest TV News
- WGA Panel Sees More Viewer And Network Acceptance of LGBT Themes
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ABC’s ‘American Crime’ Cast Talks About Second Season’s…
- ABC Nears ‘Castle’ Renewal Decision For Season 9, Nathan Fillion Set To Return
- ‘Supergirl’ Eyes Move To Vancouver To Reduce Costs As Season 2 Stays In Limbo
- Petition Calling For SAG Pension Plan Audit Nets 1,000 Signatures
- NBC’s ‘Meet The Press’ Scores Donald Trump “Exclusive” After ‘Nightly News’ Trump…