ABC Family has renewed its original comedy Melissa & Joey for a second season, the network announced today. The series starring Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence is wrapping its first season to air throughout the summer and fall and will return for its second season in 2012. The sitcom launched in summer 2010 and has scored well for the network in key demos, including adults 18-34 and women 18-49. It airs in a Wednesday comedy block alongside State of Georgia.
ABC Family Renews 'Melissa & Joey'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Binge Watching Linked To Depression, Loneliness – Study
- Eddie Murphy Says He’ll Be On ‘Saturday Night Live’ Anniversary Show
- Faith-Based Family Drama ‘War Room’ Set For August Premiere
- Eclipse Television Taps Veteran Reality Exec Sergio Alfaro As CEO
- Rachael Taylor Joins Marvel’s ‘Jessica Jones’ Netflix Series
- Steve Buscemi’s Snickers Super Bowl Ad: Does It Satisfy? – Video