Who knew there was such appetite for 1990s tween sitcoms? It seems like TeenNick stumbled onto a gold mine with its retro The 90s Are All That 12 AM-2 AM block, which launched Monday, drawing some 555,000 total viewers for the first night, a 114% time-slot improvement vs. last year. The gains were even more impressive in the younger demos: 1.3/417,000 among adults 12-24, up +225%, and 0.6/229,000 in adults 18-34, up +500%. In those demos, the reruns of Nickelodeon’s Kenan & Kel (from 1995), All That (1996), Doug (1991) and Clarissa Explains It All (1992) bested most network late-night shows. On Twitter, TeenNick had eight of nine trending topics worldwide during the block’s premiere.
90s Rock On TeenNick As Its Late-Night Retro Block Gets Off To Great Start
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices