Law & Order alumna Chris Levinson has signed a two-script deal with Chernin Entertainment — one for broadcast through 20th Century Fox TV, where Peter Chernin’s company is based, and one for cable through Fox TV Studios, which she will write on spec. Additionally, Levinson is helping on the Fox drama pilot Touch, also from Chernin Entertainment and 20th TV. She will likely be upped to a more formal role on the drama starring Kiefer Sutherland if it’s picked up to series as expected. The script deals and the gig on Touch reunite Levinson with Chernin Entertainment’s president of television Katherine Pope, who ran NBC’s in-house studio while Levinson was under overall deals there for four years. There, WME-repped Levinson created and executive produced the drama pilot Lost & Found.
Writer Chris Levinson Signs Two-Script Deal, Joins 'Touch' As Consultant
What's Hot on Deadline
After Protests, Mandy Patinkin Drops Plan To Take Over Lead In Broadway's 'Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet Of 1812'
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- Patti Deutsch Dies: ‘Laugh-In’ And ‘Match Game’ Regular & Veteran Voice Actor Was 73
- Kathy Griffin Says She’s Been “Cleared” In Federal Probe Of Her Severed Trump Head Photo
- ‘Outlander’ Keeps Cast And Viewers On Their Time-Traveling Toes In Season 3 – TCA
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Sues Ex-Manager Over “Sham” Contract & Commissions
- ‘Manhunt: Unabomber’ Review: Sam Worthington & Paul Bettany Are Riveting
- ‘Howards End’ EP On How Starz Period Drama Is Relevant Today – TCA