Law & Order alumna Chris Levinson has signed a two-script deal with Chernin Entertainment — one for broadcast through 20th Century Fox TV, where Peter Chernin’s company is based, and one for cable through Fox TV Studios, which she will write on spec. Additionally, Levinson is helping on the Fox drama pilot Touch, also from Chernin Entertainment and 20th TV. She will likely be upped to a more formal role on the drama starring Kiefer Sutherland if it’s picked up to series as expected. The script deals and the gig on Touch reunite Levinson with Chernin Entertainment’s president of television Katherine Pope, who ran NBC’s in-house studio while Levinson was under overall deals there for four years. There, WME-repped Levinson created and executive produced the drama pilot Lost & Found.
Writer Chris Levinson Signs Two-Script Deal, Joins 'Touch' As Consultant
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo', Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
- 'How To Get Away With Murder' Ends Fall Run On High Ratings Note, 'Reign' Hits Low