Law & Order alumna Chris Levinson has signed a two-script deal with Chernin Entertainment — one for broadcast through 20th Century Fox TV, where Peter Chernin’s company is based, and one for cable through Fox TV Studios, which she will write on spec. Additionally, Levinson is helping on the Fox drama pilot Touch, also from Chernin Entertainment and 20th TV. She will likely be upped to a more formal role on the drama starring Kiefer Sutherland if it’s picked up to series as expected. The script deals and the gig on Touch reunite Levinson with Chernin Entertainment’s president of television Katherine Pope, who ran NBC’s in-house studio while Levinson was under overall deals there for four years. There, WME-repped Levinson created and executive produced the drama pilot Lost & Found.
Writer Chris Levinson Signs Two-Script Deal, Joins 'Touch' As Consultant
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Mistresses' Renewed For Third Season
- MTV Picks Up Mystery Comedy Pilot Directed By Zach Braff
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' On West Coast
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'