Law & Order alumna Chris Levinson has signed a two-script deal with Chernin Entertainment — one for broadcast through 20th Century Fox TV, where Peter Chernin’s company is based, and one for cable through Fox TV Studios, which she will write on spec. Additionally, Levinson is helping on the Fox drama pilot Touch, also from Chernin Entertainment and 20th TV. She will likely be upped to a more formal role on the drama starring Kiefer Sutherland if it’s picked up to series as expected. The script deals and the gig on Touch reunite Levinson with Chernin Entertainment’s president of television Katherine Pope, who ran NBC’s in-house studio while Levinson was under overall deals there for four years. There, WME-repped Levinson created and executive produced the drama pilot Lost & Found.
Writer Chris Levinson Signs Two-Script Deal, Joins 'Touch' As Consultant
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate