WME has signed Martin Zandvliet, the Danish director who was chased by the agencies as his new film A Funny Man, was screened privately during the Cannes Film Festival. That pic tells the tragic story of Denmark’s greatest comedian, who lived for attention and wound up being trapped in his fame. Zandvliet, who made that film after his debut pic Applause, is managed by Magnolia. Here’s a link to the trailer for A Funny Man.
WME Signs Danish Director Martin Zandvliet After Competitive Cannes Courtship
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘I Love You, Daddy’ Trailer: Louis C.K. Dark Comedy About Worried Dad Whose Teen Daughter Dates…
- ‘Where’s The Money’ Red Band Trailer: King Bach’s Gentrified Frat Comedy Gets Crazy And R-rated
- ‘Only The Brave’: The Incredible Story Of Heroism And The Serendipity That Propelled The Film About The Granite…
- Channing Tatum Pulls ‘Forgive Me’ Film Project From The Weinstein Co.
- Johnny Depp Hits Ex-Lawyer With $30M Malpractice Suit While Fighting Ex-Biz Managers
- Los Angeles On-Location Filming Falls For Third Quarter In A Row