Warner Bros today said that it will release the Clint Eastwood biopic J Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Naomi Watts, Judi Dench and Armie Hammer, sometime in October. The studio also said it will bow Stephen Daldry’s Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close sometime in December; that drama stars Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock. Exact dates have not been announced. The news does ensure that both films will be on screens right in the middle of awards season.
Warner Bros Eyes October Release For 'J Edgar', December Bow For 'Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close'
What's Hot on Deadline
We Called It: 'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Sells To Fox Searchlight & Indian Paintbrush For Record $12M - Sundance Update
More From Team
- Craig Ferguson Signs TV Deal With Lionsgate
- Common, John Legend To Perform ‘Selma’ Song “Glory” At Oscars
- Golden Globes 2016 Date Set
- Oscars: ‘Frozen’ Songwriters To Write Musical Number For Neil Patrick Harris
- Nick Jonas Joins Fox Horror-Comedy Anthology ‘Scream Queens’
- Bob Bardo Dies; Longtime Dick Clark Productions Exec