Warner Bros today said that it will release the Clint Eastwood biopic J Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Naomi Watts, Judi Dench and Armie Hammer, sometime in October. The studio also said it will bow Stephen Daldry’s Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close sometime in December; that drama stars Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock. Exact dates have not been announced. The news does ensure that both films will be on screens right in the middle of awards season.
Warner Bros Eyes October Release For 'J Edgar', December Bow For 'Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close'
What's Hot on Deadline
'I Love You, Daddy' Trailer: Louis C.K. Dark Comedy About Worried Dad Whose Teen Daughter Dates 60-Something Director
Mark Ruffalo To Star In HBO Limited Drama Series In Works From Derek Cianfrance Based On Wally Lamb Book
Latest Film News
- Rob Reiner, Woody Harrelson & Lawrence O’Donnell Talk ‘LBJ’ In The Trump Era
- Deadline’s The Contenders At Capacity; Long Waiting List For Award Season Kickoff Event
- VidAngel Files For Chapter 11 After Losing Legal Fight With Hollywood Studios
- ‘I Love You, Daddy’ Trailer: Louis C.K. Dark Comedy About Worried Dad Whose Teen Daughter Dates…
- ‘Where’s The Money’ Red Band Trailer: King Bach’s Gentrified Frat Comedy Gets Crazy And R-rated
- ‘Only The Brave’: The Incredible Story Of Heroism And The Serendipity That Propelled The Film About The Granite…