Warner Bros today said that it will release the Clint Eastwood biopic J Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Naomi Watts, Judi Dench and Armie Hammer, sometime in October. The studio also said it will bow Stephen Daldry’s Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close sometime in December; that drama stars Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock. Exact dates have not been announced. The news does ensure that both films will be on screens right in the middle of awards season.
Warner Bros Eyes October Release For 'J Edgar', December Bow For 'Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close'
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Latest Film News
- Family-Branded Films On Fire: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Headed To $90M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty…
- Jazz Doc 'I Called Him Morgan' Hits Solid Note; 'Wilson' Walks Slow – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Sing’ Gives Voice To $600M At Worldwide Box Office
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Nears $700M WW; ‘Kong’ Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore – International…
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- Watch Public Memorial For Debbie Reynolds & Carrie Fisher Livestreamed Here – Update