Warner Bros today said that it will release the Clint Eastwood biopic J Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Naomi Watts, Judi Dench and Armie Hammer, sometime in October. The studio also said it will bow Stephen Daldry’s Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close sometime in December; that drama stars Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock. Exact dates have not been announced. The news does ensure that both films will be on screens right in the middle of awards season.
Warner Bros Eyes October Release For 'J Edgar', December Bow For 'Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close'
What's Hot on Deadline
Billboard Music Awards Ratings Hit Low, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Finale Rises, NBA Up With Warriors' Win
Mario Batali Under Criminal Investigation By NYPD For Sexual Assault Allegations; B&B HG Sever Ties With Chef - Update
'The Expendables 4' Muscles Up: Sylvester Stallone Action Pic & 'Rambo 5' Sell To China In Eight-Figure Co-Fi Deal
Latest Film News
- Charlize Theron To Play Megyn Kelly In Fox News Movie At Annapurna
- Sheaun McKinney Joins Joe Carnahan’s ‘Boss Level’; McKinley Belcher Cast In ‘The Art Of Racing In The Rain…
- Writer-Director Antonio Campos Signs With WME
- Felicity Huffman Takes On A New Role: Girl Boss
- He’s Baaaack! Ryan Kavanaugh Hired As Consultant By Relativity’s New Owners
- Warner Bros To Make Film On Bard Prison Initiative Debate Team That Beat Harvard