NBC continues to expand the freshman run of breakout reality series The Voice. Following the decision last month to extend the live shows from one to two hours, NBC will now double pump the singing competition for its last two weeks, adding a second live show on Wednesday in addition to the one on Tuesday. That means that there will be extra episodes on Wednesday, June 22, and Wednesday, June 29, the latter of which has now been billed as the season finale. Earlier this week, The Voice was assigned the post-Super Bowl slot in February.
'Voice' Adds Two More Shows, Sets Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era