NBC continues to expand the freshman run of breakout reality series The Voice. Following the decision last month to extend the live shows from one to two hours, NBC will now double pump the singing competition for its last two weeks, adding a second live show on Wednesday in addition to the one on Tuesday. That means that there will be extra episodes on Wednesday, June 22, and Wednesday, June 29, the latter of which has now been billed as the season finale. Earlier this week, The Voice was assigned the post-Super Bowl slot in February.
'Voice' Adds Two More Shows, Sets Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins