UTA has signed Swedish actress Alicia Vikander, who won Sweden’s Guldbagge Award for Best Actress for her first lead role in the Lisa Langseth-directed Pure (aka Beloved). Vikander just wrapped the Nikolaj Arcel-directed period drama A Royal Affair, a film that was pre-sold by Trust Nordisk to multiple territories during Cannes. She was pursued by multiple agencies, and just landed a supporting role alongside Jeff Bridges and Julianne Moore in the Sergei Bodrov-directed Warner Bros/Legendary film The Seventh Son. And by the way, despite a flood of Internet reports to the contrary, Vikander is not doing World War Z. She remains repped by Scandinavia-based Actors, and UK-based Tavistock Wood.
UTA Signs Swedish Actress Alicia Vikander
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations