The release date for Fast & Furious 6 is Memorial Day (May 24) of 2013. It follows the record-breaking success of Summer 2011’s Fast Five, which posted the biggest opening weekend in Universal Pictures history and will soon shoot past $600 million at the worldwide box office. The global blockbuster franchise (see my previous, ‘Fast Five’ Will Transition Franchise From Street Racing To Future Full Of Heist Action) reunites its ensemble cast “for their most dangerous adventure yet”, according to the studio. Neal H. Moritz and Vin Diesel return to produce, and Justin Lin is lining up to go behind the camera for the fourth time in a row.
Universal Schedules 'Fast & Furious 6'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Sakina Jaffrey Cast In Fox’s ‘Red Sparrow’; Bill Marchant Joins Sci-Fi Indie ‘Volition’
- Donald Trump Takes Credit For Oscars Best Picture Snafu
- Bill Paxton Tribute: The Man Behind The Actor
- Comedy Dynamics Books ‘Chee And T’; Kino Lorber Nabs Two Venice Film Fest Pics
- This Is Not A Joke: ‘La La Land’ Producer Jordan Horowitz Talks Oscars’ “Surreal Moment” On ‘GMA…
- Hayao Miyazaki Comes Out Of Retirement For New Feature