The release date for Fast & Furious 6 is Memorial Day (May 24) of 2013. It follows the record-breaking success of Summer 2011’s Fast Five, which posted the biggest opening weekend in Universal Pictures history and will soon shoot past $600 million at the worldwide box office. The global blockbuster franchise (see my previous, ‘Fast Five’ Will Transition Franchise From Street Racing To Future Full Of Heist Action) reunites its ensemble cast “for their most dangerous adventure yet”, according to the studio. Neal H. Moritz and Vin Diesel return to produce, and Justin Lin is lining up to go behind the camera for the fourth time in a row.
Universal Schedules 'Fast & Furious 6'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek Beyond' Dips Below $60M; 'Lights Out' Electrifies; 'Ice Age' Bit By 'Pets' -- Box Office Sat. AM
Latest Film News
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Dips Below $60M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Bit By ‘Pets’ — Box Office…
- Noureen DeWulf Books Three Film Roles; Hannah Rose May Joins ‘The Recall’
- Joss Whedon’s Sermon On The Con: “The Dialogue Between Audiences And Studios Is Defaulting”
- RealD's 3D Projection Patents Upheld By U.S. International Trade Org
- Life After ‘Orphan Black’? Tatiana Maslany & Creators Discuss – Comic-Con
- Mark Boal Decries Military “Fishing Expedition” In Bowe Bergdahl Case