The release date for Fast & Furious 6 is Memorial Day (May 24) of 2013. It follows the record-breaking success of Summer 2011’s Fast Five, which posted the biggest opening weekend in Universal Pictures history and will soon shoot past $600 million at the worldwide box office. The global blockbuster franchise (see my previous, ‘Fast Five’ Will Transition Franchise From Street Racing To Future Full Of Heist Action) reunites its ensemble cast “for their most dangerous adventure yet”, according to the studio. Neal H. Moritz and Vin Diesel return to produce, and Justin Lin is lining up to go behind the camera for the fourth time in a row.
Universal Schedules 'Fast & Furious 6'
What's Hot on Deadline
PGA Awards: 'The Shape Of Water' Wins Outstanding Producer; 'Handmaid's Tale', 'Mrs. Maisel' Tops In TV - Full Winners List
'SNL' Highlights: Stormy Does Update, Robert Mueller Bursts At Seams, Jessica Chastain Hosts Anti-Trump Game Show
January Slows As 'Jumanji' Takes No. 1 For 3rd Weekend With $19M To $20M; Older Guy Pics '12 Strong' & 'Den Of Thieves' In Mid-Teens
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
Latest Film News
- ‘Yardie’ Director Idris Elba On Amplifying The Film Adaptation – Sundance Studio
- Jim Hosking Takes On The Romantic Comedy Through ‘An Evening With Beverly Luff Linn’ — Sundance Studio
- Sony Worldwide Acquisitions Takes Foreign On ‘Leave No Trace’ – Sundance
- ‘Monster’: Watch Deadline's Sundance Series Panel Livestream
- Burning Out On Stand-Up, Bo Burnham Turns To New Form Of Expression With ‘Eighth Grade’ — Sundance Studio
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Tells Sundance She’s Not Worried About #MeToo Backlash