The release date for Fast & Furious 6 is Memorial Day (May 24) of 2013. It follows the record-breaking success of Summer 2011’s Fast Five, which posted the biggest opening weekend in Universal Pictures history and will soon shoot past $600 million at the worldwide box office. The global blockbuster franchise (see my previous, ‘Fast Five’ Will Transition Franchise From Street Racing To Future Full Of Heist Action) reunites its ensemble cast “for their most dangerous adventure yet”, according to the studio. Neal H. Moritz and Vin Diesel return to produce, and Justin Lin is lining up to go behind the camera for the fourth time in a row.
Universal Schedules 'Fast & Furious 6'
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
'America's Got Talent' Finale Ratings Hit 6-Year High, 'MasterChef' Down From 2016, 'Big Brother' Up
Brian Kilmeade Whines Jimmy Kimmel "Attacked Me" After Being Called "Phony Little Creep" In Health Care Fracas
Latest Film News
- Nina Dobrev Joins Ken Marino’s ‘Dog Days’ Pic, Filming Roger Avary’s ‘Lucky Day’
- Josh Greenstein Re-Ups At Sony As Marketing & Distribution President For Three More Years
- Oscars: Russia Enters Andrey Zvyagintsev’s ‘Loveless’ In Foreign Language Race
- Skybound And Universal Pics Developing Feature Based On Comic Series ‘Kill The Minotaur’
- Peter Bart: In A Polarized U.S., Hollywood Struggles To Find The Mainstream
- Sony Pictures Classics Closes Israeli Foreign Language Oscar Entry ‘Foxtrot’