TV Land’s flagship comedy series Hot In Cleveland launched the second part of its second season last night with 2.4 million total viewers at 10 PM. That was exactly half of the scorching 4.8 million viewers the sitcom logged for its series premiere last summer. It was also down from the 2.95 million the series starring Betty White posted for its second season opener in January. Still, Hot In Cleveland delivered a very respectable audience for a cable comedy and provided a great lead-in for TV Land’s new original comedy series Happily Divorced. The sitcom starring Fran Drescher held onto 100% of its lead-in, pulling in 2.4 million viewers at 10:30 PM. That was higher than the debut of TV Land’s Retired at 35 in January, which logged 2 million viewers launching behind the season premiere of Hot in Cleveland. Retired at 35 has been renewed for a second season.
TV Land's 'Hot In Cleveland' Slips In Return, 'Happily Divorced' Solid In Premiere
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over