TV Land’s flagship comedy series Hot In Cleveland launched the second part of its second season last night with 2.4 million total viewers at 10 PM. That was exactly half of the scorching 4.8 million viewers the sitcom logged for its series premiere last summer. It was also down from the 2.95 million the series starring Betty White posted for its second season opener in January. Still, Hot In Cleveland delivered a very respectable audience for a cable comedy and provided a great lead-in for TV Land’s new original comedy series Happily Divorced. The sitcom starring Fran Drescher held onto 100% of its lead-in, pulling in 2.4 million viewers at 10:30 PM. That was higher than the debut of TV Land’s Retired at 35 in January, which logged 2 million viewers launching behind the season premiere of Hot in Cleveland. Retired at 35 has been renewed for a second season.
TV Land's 'Hot In Cleveland' Slips In Return, 'Happily Divorced' Solid In Premiere
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV
- Netflix Series From 'Damages' Creators Unveils Title, First Teaser: Video
- Colin Callender's Playground Names Louise Pedersen UK Managing Director
- 'Frankenstein' Drama From Rand Ravich & Howard Gordon Set At Fox As Put Pilot
- 'Hitch' Comedy Series In Works At Fox