TV Land’s flagship comedy series Hot In Cleveland launched the second part of its second season last night with 2.4 million total viewers at 10 PM. That was exactly half of the scorching 4.8 million viewers the sitcom logged for its series premiere last summer. It was also down from the 2.95 million the series starring Betty White posted for its second season opener in January. Still, Hot In Cleveland delivered a very respectable audience for a cable comedy and provided a great lead-in for TV Land’s new original comedy series Happily Divorced. The sitcom starring Fran Drescher held onto 100% of its lead-in, pulling in 2.4 million viewers at 10:30 PM. That was higher than the debut of TV Land’s Retired at 35 in January, which logged 2 million viewers launching behind the season premiere of Hot in Cleveland. Retired at 35 has been renewed for a second season.
TV Land's 'Hot In Cleveland' Slips In Return, 'Happily Divorced' Solid In Premiere
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21
- ABC Developing True Crime Procedural Set Throughout Los Angeles History
- Fox Nabs DC Entertainment 'Lucifer' Drama From Tom Kapinos As Put Pilot
- NBC Adapting Movie 'Problem Child' As Comedy Written By Scot Armstrong