TV Land’s flagship comedy series Hot In Cleveland launched the second part of its second season last night with 2.4 million total viewers at 10 PM. That was exactly half of the scorching 4.8 million viewers the sitcom logged for its series premiere last summer. It was also down from the 2.95 million the series starring Betty White posted for its second season opener in January. Still, Hot In Cleveland delivered a very respectable audience for a cable comedy and provided a great lead-in for TV Land’s new original comedy series Happily Divorced. The sitcom starring Fran Drescher held onto 100% of its lead-in, pulling in 2.4 million viewers at 10:30 PM. That was higher than the debut of TV Land’s Retired at 35 in January, which logged 2 million viewers launching behind the season premiere of Hot in Cleveland. Retired at 35 has been renewed for a second season.
TV Land's 'Hot In Cleveland' Slips In Return, 'Happily Divorced' Solid In Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest TV News
- ‘History Of Them’: Lisa Vidal, Felix Solis & Amit Shah Join Cast As Multi-Cultural Comedy Gets Formal Pilot Order…
- CBS Orders Drama Pilot ‘Murder’, Comedy ‘I Mom So Hard’ From Warner Bros. TV
- ‘The Alienist’ Review: Nothing Alienating About TNT’s Deft 19th Century Drama
- NBC Orders ‘The Enemy Within’ Drama Pilot From Ken Woodruff & Vernon Sanders
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter
- Judge Judy & CBS Sued Again Over Profits For Syndication’s Biggest Court Show