Disney Channels Worldwide president Carolina Lightcap and Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media exec director Madeline Di Nonno have been elected to serve two-year terms on the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation’s board of directors, the group announced today. The board oversees projects including the Archive of American Television and educational programs like the College Television Awards and student internship program.
TV Academy Foundation Adds 2 To Board
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
'Celebrity Big Brother': Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been "Exceptional"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching
- John Oliver Joins Parkland Students “Calling Bullsh*t” On “Too Soon To Talk About” Gun Laws Blather
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
- Olympics Ratings Fall To 2018 Low On 2nd Saturday; Steady With Sochi 2014
- LeBron James Speaks Out On “Shut Up And Dribble” Comments