TruTV’s Hardcore Pawn launched its fourth season last night with an average of 2.1 million viewers for its two original episodes (1.9 million for the first and 2.2 million for the second). And today, the network renewed the show for a fifth season, noting Hardcore Pawn‘s solid demo numbers: 816,000 for the first episode and over 1 million for the second. The 13-episode Season 5 will premiere later this year. Zodiak USA is producing the series with Natalka Znak, Claire O’Donohoe, Mike Gamson and Richard Dominick.
TruTV Renews 'Hardcore Pawn' For Fifth Season After Season 4 Premiere
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'