TruTV’s Hardcore Pawn launched its fourth season last night with an average of 2.1 million viewers for its two original episodes (1.9 million for the first and 2.2 million for the second). And today, the network renewed the show for a fifth season, noting Hardcore Pawn‘s solid demo numbers: 816,000 for the first episode and over 1 million for the second. The 13-episode Season 5 will premiere later this year. Zodiak USA is producing the series with Natalka Znak, Claire O’Donohoe, Mike Gamson and Richard Dominick.
TruTV Renews 'Hardcore Pawn' For Fifth Season After Season 4 Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
'Moana' Keeps Fire Going In Chilly December Weekend; 'Manchester' & 'Jackie' Bask In Awards Season Rays
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls ‘SNL’-Watching Prez-Elect “Terrifying Lunatic”…
- Netflix’s ‘Marvel’s Luke Cage’ Gets Season 2, No Return Date Set
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Emma Stone, Still Up Vs. 2015
- Kellyanne Conway Tells ‘Meet The Press’ She’s Gracious, Humble & Not A Sore Winner
- ‘SNL’ Hunts For Elusive Hillary, Host Emma Stone Finds True Christmas Savior
- Donald Trump Still Hates Alec Baldwin’s ‘SNL’ Impression, Tweets It “Can’t Get Any Worse”