TruTV’s Hardcore Pawn launched its fourth season last night with an average of 2.1 million viewers for its two original episodes (1.9 million for the first and 2.2 million for the second). And today, the network renewed the show for a fifth season, noting Hardcore Pawn‘s solid demo numbers: 816,000 for the first episode and over 1 million for the second. The 13-episode Season 5 will premiere later this year. Zodiak USA is producing the series with Natalka Znak, Claire O’Donohoe, Mike Gamson and Richard Dominick.
TruTV Renews 'Hardcore Pawn' For Fifth Season After Season 4 Premiere
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- K.J. Steinberg Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Female Cop Drama To CBS
- Kevin Falls Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV, Sells University Drama To Fox
- Bill Burr To Star In FX Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' Team
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'