TruTV’s Hardcore Pawn launched its fourth season last night with an average of 2.1 million viewers for its two original episodes (1.9 million for the first and 2.2 million for the second). And today, the network renewed the show for a fifth season, noting Hardcore Pawn‘s solid demo numbers: 816,000 for the first episode and over 1 million for the second. The 13-episode Season 5 will premiere later this year. Zodiak USA is producing the series with Natalka Znak, Claire O’Donohoe, Mike Gamson and Richard Dominick.
TruTV Renews 'Hardcore Pawn' For Fifth Season After Season 4 Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' Is A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash