TruTV’s Hardcore Pawn launched its fourth season last night with an average of 2.1 million viewers for its two original episodes (1.9 million for the first and 2.2 million for the second). And today, the network renewed the show for a fifth season, noting Hardcore Pawn‘s solid demo numbers: 816,000 for the first episode and over 1 million for the second. The 13-episode Season 5 will premiere later this year. Zodiak USA is producing the series with Natalka Znak, Claire O’Donohoe, Mike Gamson and Richard Dominick.
TruTV Renews 'Hardcore Pawn' For Fifth Season After Season 4 Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres