UPDATE: ICM is trying to prevent the hot leading man of HBO’s True Blood from leaving the agency. “They’re re-meeting,” an insider tells me. But I’ve learned Stephen Moyer has already signalled his intent to exit and considers himself a free agent and is about to start meeting with other tenpercenteries — even though his ICM agents were with him at last night’s premiere party for the show’s fourth season. I hear the problem is that he wants to do a movie during his hiatus and received multiple offers, but the roles weren’t right for him or the dates didn’t work. He will continue to be managed by Lena Roklin.
'True Blood's Stephen Moyer To Exit ICM
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest TV News
- Chuck Schumer Demands House Dump Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes After White House Deflects Questions
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Draws Nearly 1M Viewers In VH1 Debut
- OWN Sets Docuseries ‘Released’ & ‘Checking Inn’ For Saturday Nights This Fall
- Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine’s Show Only Because He Is Fan, “Plain And Simple”
- ‘Arrow’: Katie Cassidy To Return As Black Siren, Will Be Regular In Season 6
- NFL Approves Raiders Move To Las Vegas For 2019 Season