Sony’s The Social Network picked up three awards in major categories last night at the Golden Trailer Awards in Los Angeles, then added the Best in Show trophy to its haul. The annual event honors the best of movie promotions. The Social Network‘s “Trailer #2”, produced by Mark Woollen & Associates, also won for Best Drama, Best Music and Most Original, making it the first trailer to take four major awards at the ceremony since The Matrix in 1999.
'The Social Network' Wins Big At Golden Trailer Awards
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- California Bill To Boost Funding For Hollywood Job Training Passes Committee
- Studios & WGA Can’t Even Agree On Lost Revenues From Last Strike
- ‘Psychopaths’ Helmer Mickey Keating On His Altman-esque Approach To Horror — Tribeca Studio
- Tom Hanks, Jodie Foster, David Byrne, Meryl Streep Remember Jonathan Demme
- Nicolas Cage Breaks Ankle On Movie Set In Bulgaria
- ‘Dog Years’: Adam Rifkin Was Only Going To Make His Latest Movie With Burt Reynolds In The Lead Role…