Several highlights from the Sunday cable ratings: Lifetime’s Army Wives finished its fifth season with 3.6 million viewers, on par with the previous week’s audience of 3.5 million and down from the season premiere (4.2 million) and series high (4.8 million) posted earlier this season. The veteran drama has already been renewed for a sixth season. Also not getting a bump was the bombshell Sunday episode of HBO’s Game of Thrones (2.664 million), which was actually down a fraction from the previous week (2.715 million) as the network opted for the big surprise instead of promoting (Spoiler Alert) the death of the show’s lead character. Even fewer watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians as the season premiere of E!’s reality series drew 2.5 million viewers, down sharply from the 4.7 million who tuned in for last season’s opener. And then there was the premiere of The Glee Project on Oxygen, which bombed with 455,000 viewers.
Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Army Wives' Flat In Finale, 'Kardashians' Down In Return, 'Glee Project' Flops In Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Lands 'Outlaw King'; David Mackenzie Directs Chris Pine As Robert The Bruce In Scottish Epic
Latest TV News
- MTV Movie & TV Awards On Collision Course With Potential Writers Strike
- Bill O’Reilly “Set A High Bar,” Tucker Carlson Says In Debut In ‘O’Reilly Factor’ Slot
- Faye Dunaway Talks Feeling "Guilty" About Oscars Best Picture Snafu On 'NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt'
- ‘Flip Or Flop’ Stars Christina & Tarek El Moussa To Return For Season 7
- WGA Members Approve Strike Authorization In Historic Turnout
- “Sad” Bill O’Reilly Says Fans Will Be “Shaken” When “Truth Comes Out” About Fox…