Several highlights from the Sunday cable ratings: Lifetime’s Army Wives finished its fifth season with 3.6 million viewers, on par with the previous week’s audience of 3.5 million and down from the season premiere (4.2 million) and series high (4.8 million) posted earlier this season. The veteran drama has already been renewed for a sixth season. Also not getting a bump was the bombshell Sunday episode of HBO’s Game of Thrones (2.664 million), which was actually down a fraction from the previous week (2.715 million) as the network opted for the big surprise instead of promoting (Spoiler Alert) the death of the show’s lead character. Even fewer watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians as the season premiere of E!’s reality series drew 2.5 million viewers, down sharply from the 4.7 million who tuned in for last season’s opener. And then there was the premiere of The Glee Project on Oxygen, which bombed with 455,000 viewers.
Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Army Wives' Flat In Finale, 'Kardashians' Down In Return, 'Glee Project' Flops In Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring