Several highlights from the Sunday cable ratings: Lifetime’s Army Wives finished its fifth season with 3.6 million viewers, on par with the previous week’s audience of 3.5 million and down from the season premiere (4.2 million) and series high (4.8 million) posted earlier this season. The veteran drama has already been renewed for a sixth season. Also not getting a bump was the bombshell Sunday episode of HBO’s Game of Thrones (2.664 million), which was actually down a fraction from the previous week (2.715 million) as the network opted for the big surprise instead of promoting (Spoiler Alert) the death of the show’s lead character. Even fewer watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians as the season premiere of E!’s reality series drew 2.5 million viewers, down sharply from the 4.7 million who tuned in for last season’s opener. And then there was the premiere of The Glee Project on Oxygen, which bombed with 455,000 viewers.
Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Army Wives' Flat In Finale, 'Kardashians' Down In Return, 'Glee Project' Flops In Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book