Several highlights from the Sunday cable ratings: Lifetime’s Army Wives finished its fifth season with 3.6 million viewers, on par with the previous week’s audience of 3.5 million and down from the season premiere (4.2 million) and series high (4.8 million) posted earlier this season. The veteran drama has already been renewed for a sixth season. Also not getting a bump was the bombshell Sunday episode of HBO’s Game of Thrones (2.664 million), which was actually down a fraction from the previous week (2.715 million) as the network opted for the big surprise instead of promoting (Spoiler Alert) the death of the show’s lead character. Even fewer watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians as the season premiere of E!’s reality series drew 2.5 million viewers, down sharply from the 4.7 million who tuned in for last season’s opener. And then there was the premiere of The Glee Project on Oxygen, which bombed with 455,000 viewers.
Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Army Wives' Flat In Finale, 'Kardashians' Down In Return, 'Glee Project' Flops In Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Puts Jared Kushner In Charge Of Bureau Of Obvious Nepotism
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- ‘Spaced Out’: Matt Shively & Christine Woods To Topline NBC Comedy Pilot
- Harry Connick Jr. Talk Show Renewed For Season 2
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Extended Trailer: “The Gloves Are Off Now” – You Betcha
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow