USA Network’s light legal drama Suits got off to a solid ratings start last night, especially on the demo side, drawing 4.6 million viewers, 2 million of them in the adults 18-49 demographic. That is only 3% down in the demo from USA’s summer premiere last year of Covert Affairs. Versus USA’s most recent series debut, the midseason launch of Fairly Legal, Suits was up by double digits, 47% in 18-49. Suits held onto a large chunk of its lead-in, the fifth-season premiere of Burn Notice (5.2 million, 2.3 million in 18-49), which was down from last summer’s record-breaking fourth-season premiere (6.6 million, 2.6 million in 18-49) but up by double digits from the winter debut.
Strong Start For New USA Series 'Suits'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘The Originals’ Season Finale Ratings Even With 2016, ‘WWYD?’ Returns Steady
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’