USA Network’s light legal drama Suits got off to a solid ratings start last night, especially on the demo side, drawing 4.6 million viewers, 2 million of them in the adults 18-49 demographic. That is only 3% down in the demo from USA’s summer premiere last year of Covert Affairs. Versus USA’s most recent series debut, the midseason launch of Fairly Legal, Suits was up by double digits, 47% in 18-49. Suits held onto a large chunk of its lead-in, the fifth-season premiere of Burn Notice (5.2 million, 2.3 million in 18-49), which was down from last summer’s record-breaking fourth-season premiere (6.6 million, 2.6 million in 18-49) but up by double digits from the winter debut.
Strong Start For New USA Series 'Suits'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Defends "Restrained" Twitter Bashing Of Alec Baldwin & 'SNL' In Person Of Year Interview
Latest TV News
- ‘Madiba’: First Look At Laurence Fishburne As Nelson Mandela In BET Miniseries
- ‘Reign’ To End After 4 Seasons On the CW
- ‘Counterpart’: Mido Hamada & Kenneth Choi Join Starz Spy Series
- CNN & Time Warner Slammed With Racial Discrimination Class Action Suit
- Working Title Television Sets Drama Projects At Fox, ABC & NBC
- DGA Awards: Thomas Schlamme & Marie Cantin Set For Special Honors