USA Network’s light legal drama Suits got off to a solid ratings start last night, especially on the demo side, drawing 4.6 million viewers, 2 million of them in the adults 18-49 demographic. That is only 3% down in the demo from USA’s summer premiere last year of Covert Affairs. Versus USA’s most recent series debut, the midseason launch of Fairly Legal, Suits was up by double digits, 47% in 18-49. Suits held onto a large chunk of its lead-in, the fifth-season premiere of Burn Notice (5.2 million, 2.3 million in 18-49), which was down from last summer’s record-breaking fourth-season premiere (6.6 million, 2.6 million in 18-49) but up by double digits from the winter debut.
Strong Start For New USA Series 'Suits'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Montenegro Prime Minister Got Between Donald Trump And Camera At NATO Summit
- ‘Roseanne’ Revival Trailer: 33 Million Views And Counting
- Jared Kushner Now “Under Scrutiny” In FBI’s Russia Probe
- Final 2016-17 TV Rankings: ‘Sunday Night Football’ Winning Streak Continues
- Ron Howard On Directing ‘The Beatles: Eight Days A Week – The Touring Years’: The Contenders Emmys Video
- ‘Sunday Night With Megyn Kelly’ Promo: Vague About Details, Mum On Vladimir Putin