USA Network’s light legal drama Suits got off to a solid ratings start last night, especially on the demo side, drawing 4.6 million viewers, 2 million of them in the adults 18-49 demographic. That is only 3% down in the demo from USA’s summer premiere last year of Covert Affairs. Versus USA’s most recent series debut, the midseason launch of Fairly Legal, Suits was up by double digits, 47% in 18-49. Suits held onto a large chunk of its lead-in, the fifth-season premiere of Burn Notice (5.2 million, 2.3 million in 18-49), which was down from last summer’s record-breaking fourth-season premiere (6.6 million, 2.6 million in 18-49) but up by double digits from the winter debut.
Strong Start For New USA Series 'Suits'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Latest TV News
- BBC’s ‘Great British Bake Off’ Cooks Up Launch Record; Beats Rio Olympics
- ITV Withdraws Proposal To Acquire eOne
- Hollywood Rallies In Support Of Leslie Jones Following Hack
- ‘Better Call Saul’s Bob Odenkirk Penning Comedic Memoir
- Ryan Lochte Dips Toe In ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Pool
- Jeanne Martin Dies: Model & Second Wife Of Dean Martin Was 89