USA Network’s light legal drama Suits got off to a solid ratings start last night, especially on the demo side, drawing 4.6 million viewers, 2 million of them in the adults 18-49 demographic. That is only 3% down in the demo from USA’s summer premiere last year of Covert Affairs. Versus USA’s most recent series debut, the midseason launch of Fairly Legal, Suits was up by double digits, 47% in 18-49. Suits held onto a large chunk of its lead-in, the fifth-season premiere of Burn Notice (5.2 million, 2.3 million in 18-49), which was down from last summer’s record-breaking fourth-season premiere (6.6 million, 2.6 million in 18-49) but up by double digits from the winter debut.
Strong Start For New USA Series 'Suits'
What's Hot on Deadline
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- Tony DiSanto’s DIGA Ups Tommy Coriale To General Manager, Sets ‘Jerky Boys’, Neil Strauss, Jay Sankey, Traci…
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Ratings Down, ‘Odd Couple’ & ‘The 100’ Rise, ‘Game Of Silence’ Even Against…
- NFL Draft Day 1 Ratings Lowest For ESPN Since 2013
- Kristen Hager Joins ‘The Kennedys: After Camelot’ Miniseries On Reelz
- ITV Taps USA Network Exec Jessica Sebastian As SVP Development
- Netflix Orders ‘The Punisher’ Marvel Series