USA Network’s light legal drama Suits got off to a solid ratings start last night, especially on the demo side, drawing 4.6 million viewers, 2 million of them in the adults 18-49 demographic. That is only 3% down in the demo from USA’s summer premiere last year of Covert Affairs. Versus USA’s most recent series debut, the midseason launch of Fairly Legal, Suits was up by double digits, 47% in 18-49. Suits held onto a large chunk of its lead-in, the fifth-season premiere of Burn Notice (5.2 million, 2.3 million in 18-49), which was down from last summer’s record-breaking fourth-season premiere (6.6 million, 2.6 million in 18-49) but up by double digits from the winter debut.
Strong Start For New USA Series 'Suits'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Boss Ted Sarandos Talks Ratings, New Original Programming Spending Increase & 'Stranger Things' Renewal - TCA
Latest TV News
- Barack Obama Joined Onstage By Hillary Clinton At DNC, Blasts Donald Trump As “Self-Declared Savior”
- Hollywood Reacts To Obama DNC Speech With Praise, Jokes & Nostalgia
- President Obama’s DNC Intro Video: A Career Of Achievement – Watch
- Michael Bloomberg Calls Donald Trump “Dangerous Demagogue”, Questions His Sanity & Competency At DNC
- ‘Luke Cage’ Showrunner On Filming Netflix Show: “I Didn’t Want To Speak Harlem And Say Harlem Without Seeing Harlem”…
- Fiery Joe Biden Touts Top Dems, Roasts “Clueless” Donald Trump & Stokes American Pride At DNC