EXCLUSIVE: Starz said today that due to significant production challenges, the network has decided not to exercise the option for subsequent seasons of its freshman original series Camelot. We’ve heard that scheduling conflicts with some of the actors were part of the problem for the Ireland-shot costume drama, which stars Joseph Feinnes, Jamie Campbell Bower and Eva Green and takes off on the King Arthur legend. GK-tv, Octagon Films and Take 5 Prods produced. Camelot wrapped its first season earlier this month by drawing 1.5 million total viewers, the second-highest viewership for the series behind its two-hour premiere, which set a network record for a series bow. It had been on a ratings upswing for its final few episodes.
Starz Declines Option To Renew 'Camelot'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Roy Price Resigns From Amazon Studios
- John McCain To CNN: Donald Trump’s “Spurious Nationalism” Taking Us Down Path That Led U.S. To World War II
- WGA East Blasts ITV America For Refusing To Negotiate “Union Security”
- Bob Weinstein Refutes Sexual Harassment Claims From ‘The Mist’ Showrunner
- ‘UnReal’ Gets Season 3 Premiere Date, Adds Caitlin FitzGerald As Suitress
- MyNetworkTV Renewed By Fox TV Stations Through 2019-20 Season