EXCLUSIVE: Starz said today that due to significant production challenges, the network has decided not to exercise the option for subsequent seasons of its freshman original series Camelot. We’ve heard that scheduling conflicts with some of the actors were part of the problem for the Ireland-shot costume drama, which stars Joseph Feinnes, Jamie Campbell Bower and Eva Green and takes off on the King Arthur legend. GK-tv, Octagon Films and Take 5 Prods produced. Camelot wrapped its first season earlier this month by drawing 1.5 million total viewers, the second-highest viewership for the series behind its two-hour premiere, which set a network record for a series bow. It had been on a ratings upswing for its final few episodes.
Starz Declines Option To Renew 'Camelot'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Emmanuelle Vaugier Joins ABC’s ‘Mistresses'; Japheth Gordon & Joey Pollari Cast In ‘Take It From Us…
- Trevor Noah Sets Pundits To Chewing Fat Furiously: “Bold” Choice By Comedy Central
- EuropaCorp TV USA Sets ‘These Final Hours’ Series Adaptation, Sniper Drama
- The Arrow/Flash Spinoff Casts Ciara Renée As Hawkgirl
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Casts Newcomer Hampton Fluker As Series Regular
- ‘The Wiz’ NBC’s Next Live Musical, With Cirque Du Soleil; Broadway Revival Planned