EXCLUSIVE: Starz said today that due to significant production challenges, the network has decided not to exercise the option for subsequent seasons of its freshman original series Camelot. We’ve heard that scheduling conflicts with some of the actors were part of the problem for the Ireland-shot costume drama, which stars Joseph Feinnes, Jamie Campbell Bower and Eva Green and takes off on the King Arthur legend. GK-tv, Octagon Films and Take 5 Prods produced. Camelot wrapped its first season earlier this month by drawing 1.5 million total viewers, the second-highest viewership for the series behind its two-hour premiere, which set a network record for a series bow. It had been on a ratings upswing for its final few episodes.
Starz Declines Option To Renew 'Camelot'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- ‘Psych: The Movie’: Jimmi Simpson To Reprise Series Role – Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: ‘Outlander’ EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, ‘Battlestar Galactica’ & The…
- ‘Hannity’ Books Sean Spicer & Reince Priebus To Spin White House Press Office Explosion, But Anthony Scaramucci Bails…
- Comic-Con: David Harbour, Chris Meloni Talk Being Leading Men & Regretful Roles In ‘Brave New Warriors’ Panel
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Panel Kicks Off With Surprise David Lynch Video Visit – Comic-Con
- O.J. Simpson Parole Hearing Attracts 13 Million On Traditional TV