EXCLUSIVE: Starz said today that due to significant production challenges, the network has decided not to exercise the option for subsequent seasons of its freshman original series Camelot. We’ve heard that scheduling conflicts with some of the actors were part of the problem for the Ireland-shot costume drama, which stars Joseph Feinnes, Jamie Campbell Bower and Eva Green and takes off on the King Arthur legend. GK-tv, Octagon Films and Take 5 Prods produced. Camelot wrapped its first season earlier this month by drawing 1.5 million total viewers, the second-highest viewership for the series behind its two-hour premiere, which set a network record for a series bow. It had been on a ratings upswing for its final few episodes.
Starz Declines Option To Renew 'Camelot'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘The Get Down Part II’: Netflix Announces Return Date With New Video Clip
- Dennis Haysbert To Star In NBC’s Virtual Reality Thriller Drama Pilot ‘Reverie’
- Pilot Season 2017 Yields Only One Female Drama Director As Diversity Slips Further
- ‘Instinct’: Naveen Andrews To Co-Star In CBS Drama Pilot
- ‘American Gods’: Starz Sets Premiere Date, Gives First Look At New Fantasy Series
- ‘Arrow’ Ratings Hit Low, ‘Black-ish’ Up, Doubt’ Falls In Week 2