EXCLUSIVE: Starz said today that due to significant production challenges, the network has decided not to exercise the option for subsequent seasons of its freshman original series Camelot. We’ve heard that scheduling conflicts with some of the actors were part of the problem for the Ireland-shot costume drama, which stars Joseph Feinnes, Jamie Campbell Bower and Eva Green and takes off on the King Arthur legend. GK-tv, Octagon Films and Take 5 Prods produced. Camelot wrapped its first season earlier this month by drawing 1.5 million total viewers, the second-highest viewership for the series behind its two-hour premiere, which set a network record for a series bow. It had been on a ratings upswing for its final few episodes.
Starz Declines Option To Renew 'Camelot'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Moonbase 8' Comedy From Fred Armisen, Tim Heidecker, Jonathan Krisel & John C. Reilly In Works By A24
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- 'Family Guy' Takes On Harvey Weinstein & Kevin Spacey Scandals In Emmy Mailer
- ‘Lethal Weapon’: More On The Incidents & On-Set Environment That Led To Fox Series’ Limbo
- ‘Schoolhouse Rock’ Creator-Songwriter Bob Dorough Dies At 94
- Latest Bankruptcy Filings Reveal Extent Of Weinstein Co. Woes
- Prosecution Attacks Bill Cosby & His Lawyers In Closing Argument – Update
- ‘The Path’: Star Aaron Paul Reacts To Cancellation Of Hulu Series