Stan Lee’s POW! Entertainment is part of a group that includes Ricco Capital Holdings and Fidelis Entertainment that have joined to create Magic Storm Entertainment, a film-financing partnership to develop and produce a new franchise of Lee’s superhero characters for the global marketplace — including China. Details of the first film project will be released later this summer, the groups said.
Stan Lee's Superheroes Eye China With Joint Venture Film-Financing Pact
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake