Stan Lee’s POW! Entertainment is part of a group that includes Ricco Capital Holdings and Fidelis Entertainment that have joined to create Magic Storm Entertainment, a film-financing partnership to develop and produce a new franchise of Lee’s superhero characters for the global marketplace — including China. Details of the first film project will be released later this summer, the groups said.
Stan Lee's Superheroes Eye China With Joint Venture Film-Financing Pact
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jazz Docu 'Keep On Keepin' On'
- Sundance Institute Taps 10 For Docu Music And Sound Design Lab
- Brian Huskey Set For ABC's 'Selfie'; Rebecca Forsythe Joins 'Members Only'
- Relativity's 'Beyond The Lights' To Open 18th Urbanworld Fest
- Step Right Up For 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Premiere Date
- Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina & Jon Bernthal Join HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'