Spike TV has renewed its highest-rated non-scripted series, Auction Hunters, for a third season with a 26-episode order. The series will continue to follow Allen Haff and Ton Jones as they traverse the country in search of treasure hidden in storage units. For the first time, the new season will include a live episode, in which Haff and Jones will open up a special pod live in primetime. The episode is slated to air in early 2012.
Spike TV Renews 'Auction Hunters' For Third Season, Plans Live Episode
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series