Spike TV has renewed its highest-rated non-scripted series, Auction Hunters, for a third season with a 26-episode order. The series will continue to follow Allen Haff and Ton Jones as they traverse the country in search of treasure hidden in storage units. For the first time, the new season will include a live episode, in which Haff and Jones will open up a special pod live in primetime. The episode is slated to air in early 2012.
Spike TV Renews 'Auction Hunters' For Third Season, Plans Live Episode
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
Latest TV News
- WGA Establishes Strike Fund In Preparation For Walkout
- Tucker Carlson Ratings Keep Pace With Bill O’Reilly On Night 1
- Scott Baio Further Clarifies Comments On Erin Moran’s Death – Update
- ‘The Bachelor’s Chris Soules Arrested For Leaving Scene Of Fatal Crash
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Renewed For Expanded Season 3 By AMC
- FCC Chairman Will Introduce Review Of Media Regulations At May Meeting