EXCLUSIVE: A low seven-figure spec script deal just went down as Sony Pictures acquired a spec script with the working title Sex Tape. Written by Kate Angelo, it’s about a married couple who get a night off from their kids, get adventurous and decide to spice up their lives by making a sex tape. When they wake the following morning, the tape is missing, and they must find out who took it and how to get it back. The project will be produced by Escape Artists partners Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal and Steve Tisch, who came up with the idea. UTA and David Fox rep Angelo, who most recently scripted the Jennifer Lopez romantic comedy The Back-Up Plan. Columbia Pictures execs Andrea Giannetti and Adam Milano will steer a project that will be fast tracked.
Sony Pictures Pays Big Bucks To Buy 'Sex Tape'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Latest Film News
- Sam Mendes In Talks To Develop & Direct Live-Action ‘James And The Giant Peach’
- Demi Moore Ready To ‘Rock That Body’ For Sony Comedy
- Construction Worker Killed On ‘Blade Runner’ Set In Hungary
- Vincent D’Onofrio Joins Bruce Willis In Eli Roth-Helmed ‘Death Wish’
- Wave Of The Future? How A Smart Computer Is Helping To Craft A Horror Film
- Sarah Paulson In Talks To Join ‘Ocean’s Eight’ Crew