Sony Pictures Classics announced today that it is expanding Woody Allen’s Midnight In Paris to 1038 screens for the weekend, making it the widest-released film of Allen’s career. The comedy has been riding strong buzz and solid word-of-mouth that began with its well-received world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival last month; it has earned more than $16 million domestic so far and is in its fifth week on U.S. screens. Last week, it finished No. 8 at the box office.
Sony Classics Expands 'Midnight In Paris'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Massachusetts Senator Urges Verizon, Cox To Resolve Local Fox Blackout
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'