Shine Australia and New Zealand joint CEOs, brothers Carl and Mark Fennessy, have been given additional responsibilities within Shine Group. Carl Fennessy has been named CEO Shine USA. He will relocate to Los Angeles later this year and will be “responsible for driving the ongoing commercial strategy of the company,” reporting to CEO Shine Group Americas Emiliano Calemzuk. Mark Fennessy has been named President, Shine Network. He will oversee the exploitation of Shine formats such as MasterChef, The Biggest Loser and One Born Every Minute, focusing on creating co-productions in countries with no Shine Group presence. He will continue to operate from Sydney.
Shine Group Continues Exec Restructuring With Top Shine USA & Shine Network Hires
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'