Shine Australia and New Zealand joint CEOs, brothers Carl and Mark Fennessy, have been given additional responsibilities within Shine Group. Carl Fennessy has been named CEO Shine USA. He will relocate to Los Angeles later this year and will be “responsible for driving the ongoing commercial strategy of the company,” reporting to CEO Shine Group Americas Emiliano Calemzuk. Mark Fennessy has been named President, Shine Network. He will oversee the exploitation of Shine formats such as MasterChef, The Biggest Loser and One Born Every Minute, focusing on creating co-productions in countries with no Shine Group presence. He will continue to operate from Sydney.
Shine Group Continues Exec Restructuring With Top Shine USA & Shine Network Hires
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series