Shine Australia and New Zealand joint CEOs, brothers Carl and Mark Fennessy, have been given additional responsibilities within Shine Group. Carl Fennessy has been named CEO Shine USA. He will relocate to Los Angeles later this year and will be “responsible for driving the ongoing commercial strategy of the company,” reporting to CEO Shine Group Americas Emiliano Calemzuk. Mark Fennessy has been named President, Shine Network. He will oversee the exploitation of Shine formats such as MasterChef, The Biggest Loser and One Born Every Minute, focusing on creating co-productions in countries with no Shine Group presence. He will continue to operate from Sydney.
Shine Group Continues Exec Restructuring With Top Shine USA & Shine Network Hires
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Imagine Dragons Frontman Dan Reynolds Takes On Mormon Church Policy With HBO Doc 'Believer' — Sundance Studio
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Latest TV News
- Michael Wolff To Trevor Noah On Donald Trump: “Yeah, He’s Stupid”
- ITN Productions Eyes U.S. Expansion, Preps California ‘House Of Horrors’, Meghan Markle And Trump Docs
- Fox-Sky Deal: UK Authority Says “Not In The Public Interest”; Hints Disney Could Help
- Amy Sherman-Palladino Tells Women Stage Directors ‘Broadway Is Heaven’ – But Some Demur
- Genie Francis, ‘General Hospital’s Laura, Bumped Down To Recurring Status On ABC Soap
- ‘History Of Them’: Lisa Vidal, Felix Solis & Amit Shah Join Cast As Multi-Cultural Comedy Gets Formal Pilot Order…