Shine Australia and New Zealand joint CEOs, brothers Carl and Mark Fennessy, have been given additional responsibilities within Shine Group. Carl Fennessy has been named CEO Shine USA. He will relocate to Los Angeles later this year and will be “responsible for driving the ongoing commercial strategy of the company,” reporting to CEO Shine Group Americas Emiliano Calemzuk. Mark Fennessy has been named President, Shine Network. He will oversee the exploitation of Shine formats such as MasterChef, The Biggest Loser and One Born Every Minute, focusing on creating co-productions in countries with no Shine Group presence. He will continue to operate from Sydney.
Shine Group Continues Exec Restructuring With Top Shine USA & Shine Network Hires
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Chance The Rapper & Eminem
- ‘SNL’: “Come Back, Barack”, Stay Awhile Pete Davidson & Chance Pays Off
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3