A&E’s drama series The Glades returned for a second season last night, drawing 3 million total viewers, 1.2 million of them in the 18-49 demographic. That was largely on par with the show’s debut last summer, which averaged 3.2 million viewers and 1.1 in 18-49. Vs. the series’ first season average, the second season premiere was up 20% in adults 18-49.
Second Season Premiere Of A&E's 'The Glades' On Par With Series Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest TV News
- Actress Accuses ‘Girls’ EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him…
- Netflix Orders Comedy Series Starring Rev Run From Amblin TV & ABC Signature
- ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Review: Gotta Watch Spike Lee’s TV Version Of 1986 Movie
- CBS Gives ‘S.W.A.T’ Full-Season Order, Picks Up 3 More Episodes Of ‘9JKL’, No Decision Yet On ‘Wisdom Of the Crowd…
- ‘Dietland’ Casts Ricardo Davila As Regular; Dale Whibley Joins ‘Ice’
- Liza Koshy To Star In New YouTube Red Comedy Series ‘Liza On Demand’