A&E’s drama series The Glades returned for a second season last night, drawing 3 million total viewers, 1.2 million of them in the 18-49 demographic. That was largely on par with the show’s debut last summer, which averaged 3.2 million viewers and 1.1 in 18-49. Vs. the series’ first season average, the second season premiere was up 20% in adults 18-49.
Second Season Premiere Of A&E's 'The Glades' On Par With Series Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘Power’ Gets Season 4 Premiere Date On Starz
- Los Angeles Chargers Line Up Broadcast Partners
- Hilary Swank Joins FX’s Getty Kidnapping Saga ‘Trust’
- Fox To Honor Jonathan Demme On Tonight’s ‘Shots Fired’ Episode
- ‘Great News’ Off To OK Ratings Start, ‘The Flash’ & ‘iZombie’ Tick Up In Return
- Bill Cosby’s Daughter Declares Actor Not “A Rapist” As 2004 Rape Trial Looms