A&E’s drama series The Glades returned for a second season last night, drawing 3 million total viewers, 1.2 million of them in the 18-49 demographic. That was largely on par with the show’s debut last summer, which averaged 3.2 million viewers and 1.1 in 18-49. Vs. the series’ first season average, the second season premiere was up 20% in adults 18-49.
Second Season Premiere Of A&E's 'The Glades' On Par With Series Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- Herb Scannell Tapped To Be CEO Of Mitú, Latino-Focused Video Producer
- Amazon Studios Inks Overall Deal With ‘Stranger Things’ Writer Justin Doble
- ‘Shark Tank’s Daymond John Inks With Gersh
- Comedy Central’s ‘The Opposition With Jordan Klepper’ Announces Team Of Citizen Journalists
- Zefr Taps Fox Networks Group’s Toby Byrne As President
- Bill O’Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: “This Was A Hit Job”…