A&E’s drama series The Glades returned for a second season last night, drawing 3 million total viewers, 1.2 million of them in the 18-49 demographic. That was largely on par with the show’s debut last summer, which averaged 3.2 million viewers and 1.1 in 18-49. Vs. the series’ first season average, the second season premiere was up 20% in adults 18-49.
Second Season Premiere Of A&E's 'The Glades' On Par With Series Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Robert Redford Slams Harvey Weinstein, Declares Hollywood "Tipping Point" During Sundance Opening Presser
Latest TV News
- Peter Mayle Dies; ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Israeli Drama ‘In A Heartbeat’ & Irish Crime Thriller ‘Costigan’ Lead Berlin Co-Pro Lineup
- BBC Worldwide Content Chief Helen Jackson To Depart After 31 Years
- Sony Pictures Television Sets Up UK-Based Non-Scripted Label Human
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Freeform Unveils New Logo & “A Little Forward” Tagline