AMC Theatres will be the exclusive exhibitor for the pro-Sarah Palin documentary The Undefeated, which charts the ex-Alaska governor’s rise to national prominence, and has solidified a release date: July 15 in select cities (Dallas, Denver, Oklahoma City, Orlando, Atlanta, Orange County, Phoenix, Houston, Indianapolis, and Kansas City). Cinedigm Digital Cinema is managing the release; ARC Entertainment will distribute worldwide. The doc, written and directed by Stephen K. Bannon (Generation Zero, celebrating the Tea Party movement, and In The Face Of Evil, lionizing President Reagan), was produced by Victory Film Group co-founder Glenn Bracken Evans and Dan Fleuette and financed independently. Today’s announcement also said that the public will be able to vote for more theater locations. It will be interesting to see whether Iowa, New Hampshire and and South Carolina screens pop up in the near future as Palin ponders a run for the White House in 2012.
Sarah Palin Documentary 'The Undefeated' To Play At AMC Theatres
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest