AMC Theatres will be the exclusive exhibitor for the pro-Sarah Palin documentary The Undefeated, which charts the ex-Alaska governor’s rise to national prominence, and has solidified a release date: July 15 in select cities (Dallas, Denver, Oklahoma City, Orlando, Atlanta, Orange County, Phoenix, Houston, Indianapolis, and Kansas City). Cinedigm Digital Cinema is managing the release; ARC Entertainment will distribute worldwide. The doc, written and directed by Stephen K. Bannon (Generation Zero, celebrating the Tea Party movement, and In The Face Of Evil, lionizing President Reagan), was produced by Victory Film Group co-founder Glenn Bracken Evans and Dan Fleuette and financed independently. Today’s announcement also said that the public will be able to vote for more theater locations. It will be interesting to see whether Iowa, New Hampshire and and South Carolina screens pop up in the near future as Palin ponders a run for the White House in 2012.
Sarah Palin Documentary 'The Undefeated' To Play At AMC Theatres
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Red Band Society' Bus Ads Pulled Over Offensive Language Referring To Octavia Spencer
- Hot Trailer: Christoph Waltz & Amy Adams In Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- Fox Moves 'Assassin's Creed' Out of 2015; Sets 'Deadpool' For Feb. 2016
- Ruben Fleischer, David Bernad & Justin Spitzer Sell Workplace Comedy To NBC
- Tech Titan Larry Ellison Steps Down As Oracle CEO
- R.I.P. Publicist Bob Palmer