EXCLUSIVE: Rogers & Cowan has acquired New York-based firm Lantern PR. Founder Lindsay Galin becomes vice president of R&C’s entertainment division in New York. She will bring with her clients that include The Twilight Saga’s Ashley Greene, Yvonne Strahovski (Chuck), Alexandra Daddario (Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief) and Allison Williams (Girls). Galin will report to R&C co-chairman Paul Bloch.
Rogers & Cowan Acquires Lantern PR
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Fleming Jr
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’
- SPWA’s Faith Division AFFIRM Acquires ‘The Devil In Pew Number Seven’
- Samuel Goldwyn Acquires N.A. Rights On Viola Davis-Jennifer Lopez Pic ‘Lila And Eve’