EXCLUSIVE: Rogers & Cowan has acquired New York-based firm Lantern PR. Founder Lindsay Galin becomes vice president of R&C’s entertainment division in New York. She will bring with her clients that include The Twilight Saga’s Ashley Greene, Yvonne Strahovski (Chuck), Alexandra Daddario (Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief) and Allison Williams (Girls). Galin will report to R&C co-chairman Paul Bloch.
Rogers & Cowan Acquires Lantern PR
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Nears $700M WW; ‘Kong’ Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore – International…
- Family-Branded Films On Fire: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Headed To $90M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty…
- Jazz Doc 'I Called Him Morgan' Hits Solid Note; 'Wilson' Walks Slow – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Sing’ Gives Voice To $600M At Worldwide Box Office
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- Watch Public Memorial For Debbie Reynolds & Carrie Fisher Livestreamed Here – Update