Regal Entertainment executive chairman Mike Campbell took a leave of absence beginning June 10 “for personal reasons,” the company said this morning. It provides no details except to say that CEO Amy Miles and other executives are handling his responsibilities while he’s away. Campbell founded Regal in 1989. He’s also on the board of ad firm National CineMedia and the industry trade group the National Associaton of Theatre Owners.
Regal Entertainment Founder Mike Campbell Takes Leave Of Absence
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations