Red Hill Entertainment, a group led by former University of Alabama football star Jay Barker and Alabama businessmen Christopher E. Norris and John Brooks Klingenbeck, have formed an alliance with Hollywood Studios International. Red Hill’s initial commitment will be to co-finance and produce four films that include Masterwork, the Jon Amiel-directed film that’s being produced by Paul Schiff, and the Jorge Olguin-directed The Elementals. HSI’s management company, Artist International, reps Olguin, and HSI’s production credits include The Kids Are All Right and Love, Scotch and Death, a film that’ll star Dexter’s Michael C. Hall and Vera Farmiga. In a statement, Barker said the alliance will enable Red Hill “to build our brand as an entertainment company focused on financing motion pictures, management of writers, directors, actors and professional athletes, and Hollywood and college sports-related radio programming. We believe our access to capital can assist HSI’s management division through acquisitions, strategic hires, and organic growth.”
Red Hill Entertainment And Hollywood Studios International Team To Fund Films
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Abrams Artists Agency Ups Jade Sherman To VP On Digital Team
- ‘Outlander’s Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony’s ‘Bloodshot’; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen…
- Gal Gadot, Sue Kroll & Jaron Varsano Team To Produce ‘My Dearest Fidel’
- Why Is Comcast Still So Hot For Fox?
- ‘Show Dogs’ Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
- ‘Mulan’: Utkarsh Ambudkar & Ron Yuan Added To Disney’s Live-Action Adaptation