Red Hill Entertainment, a group led by former University of Alabama football star Jay Barker and Alabama businessmen Christopher E. Norris and John Brooks Klingenbeck, have formed an alliance with Hollywood Studios International. Red Hill’s initial commitment will be to co-finance and produce four films that include Masterwork, the Jon Amiel-directed film that’s being produced by Paul Schiff, and the Jorge Olguin-directed The Elementals. HSI’s management company, Artist International, reps Olguin, and HSI’s production credits include The Kids Are All Right and Love, Scotch and Death, a film that’ll star Dexter’s Michael C. Hall and Vera Farmiga. In a statement, Barker said the alliance will enable Red Hill “to build our brand as an entertainment company focused on financing motion pictures, management of writers, directors, actors and professional athletes, and Hollywood and college sports-related radio programming. We believe our access to capital can assist HSI’s management division through acquisitions, strategic hires, and organic growth.”
Red Hill Entertainment And Hollywood Studios International Team To Fund Films
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Lego Movie' Sequel Gets Phil Lord, Chris Miller Script Commitment
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'