Game 5 of the NBA Finals on ABC was once again the top program last night. The game, in which Dallas held off Miami’s fourth-quarter rally to win 112-103, delivered a 12.6 overnight household rating. And again, that was slightly down from last year’s Game 5 between the LA Lakers and Boston Celtics (12.8 rating) but higher than the corresponding games the previous six years, including the Heat-Mavericks face-off in 2006 (10.1 rating). ABC is projected to win Thursday night in total viewers and adults 18-49 when final ratings are released this afternoon. Airing against the game, Fox’s reality series So You Think You Can Dance (2.4/7) was down 17% from last week. The only other original offering last night, NBC’s burnoff dramedy Love Bites (0.9/2), was down a tenth from last week’s low-rated debut in the 10 PM slot.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'So You Think You Can Dance' Drops Against NBA Finals
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits After Plot Twist On CMT Country Music Drama Series
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’