With America’s Got Talent and The Voice, NBC once again dominated primetime against mostly rerun competition. From 8-9 PM, America’s Got Talent (3.3/11, 12.3 million) was down 11% from last week. From 9-11 PM, The Voice (4.5/13) was down a tenth from its final rating last week but even with its fast national and may rise again in the finals. The only other original last night, Fox’s MasterChef (1.9/6), was flat with last week. NBC (4.1/12, 12.1 million) was No. 1 for the night by a mile, followed in the 18-49 demo by Fox (1.5/5), which also aired reruns of Raising Hope, and Univision (1.2/4).
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC's Talent Shows Down A Bit, Still Dominate Tuesday
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Amazon Picks Up Sky Drama Series ‘Fortitude’ For Season 2
- Oscars Ratings: Best Picture Gaffe-Stained Show Down To Nine-Year Low
- Comcast Agrees To Add YouTube App To Xfinity Platform
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight