With America’s Got Talent and The Voice, NBC once again dominated primetime against mostly rerun competition. From 8-9 PM, America’s Got Talent (3.3/11, 12.3 million) was down 11% from last week. From 9-11 PM, The Voice (4.5/13) was down a tenth from its final rating last week but even with its fast national and may rise again in the finals. The only other original last night, Fox’s MasterChef (1.9/6), was flat with last week. NBC (4.1/12, 12.1 million) was No. 1 for the night by a mile, followed in the 18-49 demo by Fox (1.5/5), which also aired reruns of Raising Hope, and Univision (1.2/4).
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC's Talent Shows Down A Bit, Still Dominate Tuesday
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book