With America’s Got Talent and The Voice, NBC once again dominated primetime against mostly rerun competition. From 8-9 PM, America’s Got Talent (3.3/11, 12.3 million) was down 11% from last week. From 9-11 PM, The Voice (4.5/13) was down a tenth from its final rating last week but even with its fast national and may rise again in the finals. The only other original last night, Fox’s MasterChef (1.9/6), was flat with last week. NBC (4.1/12, 12.1 million) was No. 1 for the night by a mile, followed in the 18-49 demo by Fox (1.5/5), which also aired reruns of Raising Hope, and Univision (1.2/4).
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC's Talent Shows Down A Bit, Still Dominate Tuesday
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
Latest TV News
- ‘Excessive Force,’ Carl Franklin To Direct With Ice Cube Starring, Is Latest On CubeVision Slate
- Sinclair Prepares To Sell 23 TV Stations In Search Of Tribune Deal OK
- WME Signs Anthony Byrne; ‘In Darkness’ Helmer Set For ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 5
- ‘The Path’ Canceled After 3 Seasons On Hulu
- Study Finds Diversity In Television On The Rise, But Not Representative Of American Population
- ‘Moonbase 8’ Comedy From Fred Armisen, Tim Heidecker, Jonathan Krisel & John C. Reilly In Works By A24