With America’s Got Talent and The Voice, NBC once again dominated primetime against mostly rerun competition. From 8-9 PM, America’s Got Talent (3.3/11, 12.3 million) was down 11% from last week. From 9-11 PM, The Voice (4.5/13) was down a tenth from its final rating last week but even with its fast national and may rise again in the finals. The only other original last night, Fox’s MasterChef (1.9/6), was flat with last week. NBC (4.1/12, 12.1 million) was No. 1 for the night by a mile, followed in the 18-49 demo by Fox (1.5/5), which also aired reruns of Raising Hope, and Univision (1.2/4).
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC's Talent Shows Down A Bit, Still Dominate Tuesday
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring