With America’s Got Talent and The Voice, NBC once again dominated primetime against mostly rerun competition. From 8-9 PM, America’s Got Talent (3.3/11, 12.3 million) was down 11% from last week. From 9-11 PM, The Voice (4.5/13) was down a tenth from its final rating last week but even with its fast national and may rise again in the finals. The only other original last night, Fox’s MasterChef (1.9/6), was flat with last week. NBC (4.1/12, 12.1 million) was No. 1 for the night by a mile, followed in the 18-49 demo by Fox (1.5/5), which also aired reruns of Raising Hope, and Univision (1.2/4).
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC's Talent Shows Down A Bit, Still Dominate Tuesday
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘Power’ Gets Season 4 Premiere Date On Starz
- Los Angeles Chargers Line Up Broadcast Partners
- Hilary Swank Joins FX’s Getty Kidnapping Saga ‘Trust’
- Fox To Honor Jonathan Demme On Tonight’s ‘Shots Fired’ Episode
- ‘Great News’ Off To OK Ratings Start, ‘The Flash’ & ‘iZombie’ Tick Up In Return
- Bill Cosby’s Daughter Declares Actor Not “A Rapist” As 2004 Rape Trial Looms