The first Wednesday clash this season between NBC’s America’s Got Talent and Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance ended in a draw for the networks, which finished tied for first place in adults 18-49 with a 2.8/8, though Talent got the bragging rights as the night’s top program in the demo. From 8-10 PM, So You Think You Can Dance (2.8/8) was down 10% from last Wednesday’s episode. From 9-11 PM, America’s Got Talent (3.6/10, 12.3 million viewers) was up 24% from the show’s Wednesday premiere last year. It’s hard to compare the show to its two Tuesday performance episodes this season as they had different time slots/lengths. The season premiere last Tuesday (8-10 PM) logged a 4.2/12 in the fast nationals, and this Tuesday’s show (8-9 PM) drew a 3.6/12, identical to the reality competition’s result last night. The rest of the broadcast networks’ Wednesday lineups were repeats, none of which cracked the 2 demo rating mark.
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC And Fox Tie With 'Talent', 'Dance'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
Latest TV News
- ‘Berlin Station’ EP Talks Tonal Shift In Upcoming Season 2 & More — TCA
- ‘The Daily Show’ Spinoff Starring Jordan Klepper Gets Title & Premiere Date On Comedy Central – TCA
- Comedy Central Orders More Episodes Of ‘The President Show’ In New Slot, ‘The Jim Jefferies Show…
- MTV Video Music Awards: Kendrick Lamar Leads Nominations
- ‘Broad City’ Gets Season 4 Premiere Date On Comedy Central – TCA
- ‘Daily Show’s Hasan Minhaj & Goatface Special Set On Comedy Central – TCA