The first Wednesday clash this season between NBC’s America’s Got Talent and Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance ended in a draw for the networks, which finished tied for first place in adults 18-49 with a 2.8/8, though Talent got the bragging rights as the night’s top program in the demo. From 8-10 PM, So You Think You Can Dance (2.8/8) was down 10% from last Wednesday’s episode. From 9-11 PM, America’s Got Talent (3.6/10, 12.3 million viewers) was up 24% from the show’s Wednesday premiere last year. It’s hard to compare the show to its two Tuesday performance episodes this season as they had different time slots/lengths. The season premiere last Tuesday (8-10 PM) logged a 4.2/12 in the fast nationals, and this Tuesday’s show (8-9 PM) drew a 3.6/12, identical to the reality competition’s result last night. The rest of the broadcast networks’ Wednesday lineups were repeats, none of which cracked the 2 demo rating mark.
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC And Fox Tie With 'Talent', 'Dance'
What's Hot on Deadline
Paramount, Disney And STX Show Exhibitors Exactly What They Came To See With Help From Clooney, Damon And The Rock (Again!) - CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- Mika Brzezinski To Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Presidency “Far Worse” Than She Expected
- '2017' Trailer: Louis C.K. Takes The Stage In Netflix Stand-Up Special
- Trevor Noah Announces ‘The Daily Show’s Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library
- Maxine Waters Tells Bill O’Reilly To Buzz Off
- ‘New Girl’ Clip: And Schmidt’s First Name Is…
- CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Real Life’ Casts Male Lead Role With Ryan Hansen As Guest Star, Mulls Potential Premise Tweak