The first Wednesday clash this season between NBC’s America’s Got Talent and Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance ended in a draw for the networks, which finished tied for first place in adults 18-49 with a 2.8/8, though Talent got the bragging rights as the night’s top program in the demo. From 8-10 PM, So You Think You Can Dance (2.8/8) was down 10% from last Wednesday’s episode. From 9-11 PM, America’s Got Talent (3.6/10, 12.3 million viewers) was up 24% from the show’s Wednesday premiere last year. It’s hard to compare the show to its two Tuesday performance episodes this season as they had different time slots/lengths. The season premiere last Tuesday (8-10 PM) logged a 4.2/12 in the fast nationals, and this Tuesday’s show (8-9 PM) drew a 3.6/12, identical to the reality competition’s result last night. The rest of the broadcast networks’ Wednesday lineups were repeats, none of which cracked the 2 demo rating mark.
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC And Fox Tie With 'Talent', 'Dance'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
Latest TV News
- James Corden Addresses Attack At Ariana Grande Concert In Manchester
- ‘Chicago Justice’ Canceled By NBC After One Season
- ‘Jane the Virgin’: EP Jennie Snyder Urman On Finale Twists & “Joyful” Season 4
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Fans Streamed To Showtime To Break Signup Record
- ‘Wonder Woman’ Promo Features ‘Supergirl’s Melissa Benoist, Chyler Leigh, Lynda Carter…
- TV Watchdog Group Calls On Fox To Resuscitate ‘Last Man Standing’ And Bury ‘The Mick’ In “Win-Win”…