The first Wednesday clash this season between NBC’s America’s Got Talent and Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance ended in a draw for the networks, which finished tied for first place in adults 18-49 with a 2.8/8, though Talent got the bragging rights as the night’s top program in the demo. From 8-10 PM, So You Think You Can Dance (2.8/8) was down 10% from last Wednesday’s episode. From 9-11 PM, America’s Got Talent (3.6/10, 12.3 million viewers) was up 24% from the show’s Wednesday premiere last year. It’s hard to compare the show to its two Tuesday performance episodes this season as they had different time slots/lengths. The season premiere last Tuesday (8-10 PM) logged a 4.2/12 in the fast nationals, and this Tuesday’s show (8-9 PM) drew a 3.6/12, identical to the reality competition’s result last night. The rest of the broadcast networks’ Wednesday lineups were repeats, none of which cracked the 2 demo rating mark.
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC And Fox Tie With 'Talent', 'Dance'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Connie Britton Exits In Plot Twist, Reflects On Her 4.5 Seasons
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?