The first Wednesday clash this season between NBC’s America’s Got Talent and Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance ended in a draw for the networks, which finished tied for first place in adults 18-49 with a 2.8/8, though Talent got the bragging rights as the night’s top program in the demo. From 8-10 PM, So You Think You Can Dance (2.8/8) was down 10% from last Wednesday’s episode. From 9-11 PM, America’s Got Talent (3.6/10, 12.3 million viewers) was up 24% from the show’s Wednesday premiere last year. It’s hard to compare the show to its two Tuesday performance episodes this season as they had different time slots/lengths. The season premiere last Tuesday (8-10 PM) logged a 4.2/12 in the fast nationals, and this Tuesday’s show (8-9 PM) drew a 3.6/12, identical to the reality competition’s result last night. The rest of the broadcast networks’ Wednesday lineups were repeats, none of which cracked the 2 demo rating mark.
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC And Fox Tie With 'Talent', 'Dance'
What's Hot on Deadline
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents Dinner
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
- Major League Baseball Makes Pitch To Speed Up Games