After MasterChef‘s soft premiere at 8 PM last Monday, Fox moved the cooking series to 9 PM. The move resulted in an 11% improvement last night, when MasterChef drew a 2.0/5 among adults 18-49 in its new berth. (Fox aired a MasterChef rerun at 8 PM, which posted a 1.3/4.) ABC’s The Bachelorette (2.4/7) and Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition (2.0/6) were both down from last Monday, by 8% and 9%, respectively, but are still expected to give ABC a nightly win in 18-49 (2.2/6) and total viewers (7.2 million). ABC’s only challenge could come from Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final on NBC, which drew a 1.9/5 in the not-time-zone-adjusted fast nationals, a number that is expected to rise. Versus last year’s Game 6, last night’s game between Vancouver and Boston was down 34% in the fast nationals, but the 2010 game was title-clinching, while this year, the series was extended to a seventh game to air Wednesday, where it will pre-empt America’s Got Talent. CBS stayed mainly out of contention with an all-rerun lineup, led by Mike & Molly and Hawaii Five-0, both posting a 1.5/4 in 18-49.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'MasterChef' Up At 9 PM, ABC Reality Shows Down But Win Night
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
James Franco & Maggie Gyllenhaal 1970s Porn HBO Series 'The Deuce': It's Not Misogyny, It's Business - TCA
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Trevor Noah Discusses Donald Trump Transgender Troop Firing With Two Army Veterans On 'The Daily Show'
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Fallon Invites Transgender Comedian To Ding Donald Trump’s Military Ban On ‘Tonight Show’
- ‘Comrade Detective’ Trailer: Channing Tatum & Joe Gordon-Levitt Go Full Cold War In Amazon Spoof
- Tegna & TV One Set Daily Talk Show ‘Sister Circle’ For September Premiere
- Stephen Colbert Blasts Donald Trump For Firing Transgender Troops By Tweet
- NBCU’s Steve Burke Is “Skeptical” About OTT, Crows About Upfront Sales
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Helps Comcast Top Q2 Earnings Expectations, Video Subs Lag