It is probably appropriate that on a night dominated by reruns we had an almost complete ratings repeat from last Monday. The move of MasterChef to 9 PM continues to pay dividends for Fox. For a second consecutive week, the cooking show (2.2/6 in adults 18-49) grew, this time by 10%. And for the first time, it ranked as the top-rated program on Monday night among adults 18-49, tied with ABC’s The Bachelorette. Just like it did last Monday, The Bachelorette (2.2/7) was down week-to-week, this time by 8%. At 10 PM, Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition (2.0/5) was flat with last week. With three hours of original programming vs. 1 for Fox and NBC (burn-off Law & Order: LA drew a 1.3/4, flat with its most recent original 2 weeks ago) and 0 for CBS, ABC (2.2/6 in 18-49, 7 million viewers) easily won Monday in the demo and total viewers. Fox was second in 18-49 with 1.7/5.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Deja Vu – 'Bachelorette' Slips, 'MasterChef' Goes Up, ABC Wins Night
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
Latest TV News
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016