It is probably appropriate that on a night dominated by reruns we had an almost complete ratings repeat from last Monday. The move of MasterChef to 9 PM continues to pay dividends for Fox. For a second consecutive week, the cooking show (2.2/6 in adults 18-49) grew, this time by 10%. And for the first time, it ranked as the top-rated program on Monday night among adults 18-49, tied with ABC’s The Bachelorette. Just like it did last Monday, The Bachelorette (2.2/7) was down week-to-week, this time by 8%. At 10 PM, Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition (2.0/5) was flat with last week. With three hours of original programming vs. 1 for Fox and NBC (burn-off Law & Order: LA drew a 1.3/4, flat with its most recent original 2 weeks ago) and 0 for CBS, ABC (2.2/6 in 18-49, 7 million viewers) easily won Monday in the demo and total viewers. Fox was second in 18-49 with 1.7/5.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Deja Vu – 'Bachelorette' Slips, 'MasterChef' Goes Up, ABC Wins Night
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate