It is probably appropriate that on a night dominated by reruns we had an almost complete ratings repeat from last Monday. The move of MasterChef to 9 PM continues to pay dividends for Fox. For a second consecutive week, the cooking show (2.2/6 in adults 18-49) grew, this time by 10%. And for the first time, it ranked as the top-rated program on Monday night among adults 18-49, tied with ABC’s The Bachelorette. Just like it did last Monday, The Bachelorette (2.2/7) was down week-to-week, this time by 8%. At 10 PM, Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition (2.0/5) was flat with last week. With three hours of original programming vs. 1 for Fox and NBC (burn-off Law & Order: LA drew a 1.3/4, flat with its most recent original 2 weeks ago) and 0 for CBS, ABC (2.2/6 in 18-49, 7 million viewers) easily won Monday in the demo and total viewers. Fox was second in 18-49 with 1.7/5.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Deja Vu – 'Bachelorette' Slips, 'MasterChef' Goes Up, ABC Wins Night
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Tig Notaro On Louis C.K. Scandal: The Only Positive Is “Victims Were Not Told They’re Lying”
- Charles Manson: Finally, Death Gets One Right
- Sarah Silverman: We Need To “Try To Understand” What’s Behind Sexual Harassment
- American Music Awards 2017 Winners: Diana Ross, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga Take Top Honors
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast