It is probably appropriate that on a night dominated by reruns we had an almost complete ratings repeat from last Monday. The move of MasterChef to 9 PM continues to pay dividends for Fox. For a second consecutive week, the cooking show (2.2/6 in adults 18-49) grew, this time by 10%. And for the first time, it ranked as the top-rated program on Monday night among adults 18-49, tied with ABC’s The Bachelorette. Just like it did last Monday, The Bachelorette (2.2/7) was down week-to-week, this time by 8%. At 10 PM, Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition (2.0/5) was flat with last week. With three hours of original programming vs. 1 for Fox and NBC (burn-off Law & Order: LA drew a 1.3/4, flat with its most recent original 2 weeks ago) and 0 for CBS, ABC (2.2/6 in 18-49, 7 million viewers) easily won Monday in the demo and total viewers. Fox was second in 18-49 with 1.7/5.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Deja Vu – 'Bachelorette' Slips, 'MasterChef' Goes Up, ABC Wins Night
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips