It is probably appropriate that on a night dominated by reruns we had an almost complete ratings repeat from last Monday. The move of MasterChef to 9 PM continues to pay dividends for Fox. For a second consecutive week, the cooking show (2.2/6 in adults 18-49) grew, this time by 10%. And for the first time, it ranked as the top-rated program on Monday night among adults 18-49, tied with ABC’s The Bachelorette. Just like it did last Monday, The Bachelorette (2.2/7) was down week-to-week, this time by 8%. At 10 PM, Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition (2.0/5) was flat with last week. With three hours of original programming vs. 1 for Fox and NBC (burn-off Law & Order: LA drew a 1.3/4, flat with its most recent original 2 weeks ago) and 0 for CBS, ABC (2.2/6 in 18-49, 7 million viewers) easily won Monday in the demo and total viewers. Fox was second in 18-49 with 1.7/5.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Deja Vu – 'Bachelorette' Slips, 'MasterChef' Goes Up, ABC Wins Night
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'
- FX Renews Comedies 'Married' & 'You're The Worst', Moves 'Worst' To FXX
- NBC Nabs 'Raven Rock' Drama From Robert Zemeckis, Bob Cooper, eOne & Paramount TV
- Frances Berwick To Lead NBCU Lifestyle Networks, Adding Oversight Of E! & Esquire; Adam Stotsky Named E! GM
- 'Big' Series In Works At Fox With 'Enlisted's Kevin Biegel & Mike Royce
- 'Gotham' & 'Scorpion' Hold Up Well In Week 2 – Ratings Rat Race