ABC dominated every half-hour of primetime last night with The Bachelorette (2.6/8), up 18% from last Monday, which was Memorial Day, and Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition (2.2/8), down 8% from its Memorial Day premiere. ABC won the night in both adults 18-49 (2.4/7) and total viewers (7.2 million). The season premiere of Fox’s MasterChef (1.8/6) at 8 PM was down 33% from its summer debut last season. Accounting for some of the drop is the fact that last year’s premiere aired in late July, when TV usage is higher with a solid lead-in from Hell’s Kitchen. The cooking reality show was followed by a House repeat (1.2/3). NBC was the only English-language network to offer first-run programming last night, a new episode of canceled drama Law & Order: LA (1.3/3) at 10 PM, down 13% from last Monday. It was preceded by Law & Order: CI, which was down 10%. Leading the all-rerun CBS lineup was Two and a Half Men with Charlie Sheen, which scored the highest demo rating, 1.6/4.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Bachelorette' & 'EM' Top Night, 'MasterChef' Down In Return
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘Power’ Gets Season 4 Premiere Date On Starz
- Los Angeles Chargers Line Up Broadcast Partners
- Hilary Swank Joins FX’s Getty Kidnapping Saga ‘Trust’
- Fox To Honor Jonathan Demme On Tonight’s ‘Shots Fired’ Episode
- ‘Great News’ Off To OK Ratings Start, ‘The Flash’ & ‘iZombie’ Tick Up In Return
- Bill Cosby’s Daughter Declares Actor Not “A Rapist” As 2004 Rape Trial Looms