ABC dominated every half-hour of primetime last night with The Bachelorette (2.6/8), up 18% from last Monday, which was Memorial Day, and Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition (2.2/8), down 8% from its Memorial Day premiere. ABC won the night in both adults 18-49 (2.4/7) and total viewers (7.2 million). The season premiere of Fox’s MasterChef (1.8/6) at 8 PM was down 33% from its summer debut last season. Accounting for some of the drop is the fact that last year’s premiere aired in late July, when TV usage is higher with a solid lead-in from Hell’s Kitchen. The cooking reality show was followed by a House repeat (1.2/3). NBC was the only English-language network to offer first-run programming last night, a new episode of canceled drama Law & Order: LA (1.3/3) at 10 PM, down 13% from last Monday. It was preceded by Law & Order: CI, which was down 10%. Leading the all-rerun CBS lineup was Two and a Half Men with Charlie Sheen, which scored the highest demo rating, 1.6/4.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Bachelorette' & 'EM' Top Night, 'MasterChef' Down In Return
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'