ABC dominated every half-hour of primetime last night with The Bachelorette (2.6/8), up 18% from last Monday, which was Memorial Day, and Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition (2.2/8), down 8% from its Memorial Day premiere. ABC won the night in both adults 18-49 (2.4/7) and total viewers (7.2 million). The season premiere of Fox’s MasterChef (1.8/6) at 8 PM was down 33% from its summer debut last season. Accounting for some of the drop is the fact that last year’s premiere aired in late July, when TV usage is higher with a solid lead-in from Hell’s Kitchen. The cooking reality show was followed by a House repeat (1.2/3). NBC was the only English-language network to offer first-run programming last night, a new episode of canceled drama Law & Order: LA (1.3/3) at 10 PM, down 13% from last Monday. It was preceded by Law & Order: CI, which was down 10%. Leading the all-rerun CBS lineup was Two and a Half Men with Charlie Sheen, which scored the highest demo rating, 1.6/4.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Bachelorette' & 'EM' Top Night, 'MasterChef' Down In Return
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'