Clearly, people around the globe are starved for entertainment. For those of you keeping score, Pirates Of The Caribbean 4‘s cume to date is Domestic $221.6M and International $735.2M for a worldwide total of $956.8M. It now stands as the 10th-biggest release of all-time on a worldwide basis, passing Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part I but behind Pirates Of The Caribbean 3. In fact, three of the Top 10 films are the Pirates franchise. And Johnny Depp has four of the Top 10 films (three Pirates and Alice In Wonderland).
'Pirates Of Caribbean 4' Moves Into Top 10 Biggest Global Releases Of All Time
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- California Bill To Boost Funding For Hollywood Job Training Passes Committee
- Studios & WGA Can’t Even Agree On Lost Revenues From Last Strike
- ‘Psychopaths’ Helmer Mickey Keating On His Altman-esque Approach To Horror — Tribeca Studio
- Tom Hanks, Jodie Foster, David Byrne, Meryl Streep Remember Jonathan Demme
- Nicolas Cage Breaks Ankle On Movie Set In Bulgaria
- ‘Dog Years’: Adam Rifkin Was Only Going To Make His Latest Movie With Burt Reynolds In The Lead Role – Tribeca…