Veteran PR executives Nicole Perez-Krueger and Stacy Freeman-Weitz are joining PMK*BNC as VP in the Talent Department and VP of Corporate Communications, respectively. They will work in the Los Angeles office. Additionally, the PR agency has promoted Chris DiIorio and Joanna Cichocki to VP. Perez-Krueger’s clients include Christina Aguilera, Lauren Conrad, Jewel, Whitney Port, Marisa Miller, Carrie Ann Inaba and Jeff Lewis. Freeman-Weitz, who will lead the agency’s communication and marketing efforts and will oversee corporate entertainment, comes from UTA, where she worked in the Corporate Communications department for the past three years. Perez-Krueger and Freeman-Weitz will report to Entertainment COO Lewis Kay. DiIorio, who has been with PMK*BNC for six years, will continue to head PMK*BNC’s TV Department, whose clients include series The X Factor, House, the Academy of Television of Arts & Sciences, and showrunners Shonda Rhimes, Bill Lawrence, Carter Bays, Craig Thomas and Dan Harmon. Cichocki, who has been with PMK*BNC for six years, oversees the Special Events Department, including the Primetime Emmy Awards’ red carpet.
PMK*BNC Hires 2 Publicists And Promotes 2
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Levine To Produce Autobiographical 1990s Family Comedy For NBC
- Ted Gold Joins Spike TV As Head Of Scripted Series
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'