Veteran PR executives Nicole Perez-Krueger and Stacy Freeman-Weitz are joining PMK*BNC as VP in the Talent Department and VP of Corporate Communications, respectively. They will work in the Los Angeles office. Additionally, the PR agency has promoted Chris DiIorio and Joanna Cichocki to VP. Perez-Krueger’s clients include Christina Aguilera, Lauren Conrad, Jewel, Whitney Port, Marisa Miller, Carrie Ann Inaba and Jeff Lewis. Freeman-Weitz, who will lead the agency’s communication and marketing efforts and will oversee corporate entertainment, comes from UTA, where she worked in the Corporate Communications department for the past three years. Perez-Krueger and Freeman-Weitz will report to Entertainment COO Lewis Kay. DiIorio, who has been with PMK*BNC for six years, will continue to head PMK*BNC’s TV Department, whose clients include series The X Factor, House, the Academy of Television of Arts & Sciences, and showrunners Shonda Rhimes, Bill Lawrence, Carter Bays, Craig Thomas and Dan Harmon. Cichocki, who has been with PMK*BNC for six years, oversees the Special Events Department, including the Primetime Emmy Awards’ red carpet.
PMK*BNC Hires 2 Publicists And Promotes 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres