Veteran PR executives Nicole Perez-Krueger and Stacy Freeman-Weitz are joining PMK*BNC as VP in the Talent Department and VP of Corporate Communications, respectively. They will work in the Los Angeles office. Additionally, the PR agency has promoted Chris DiIorio and Joanna Cichocki to VP. Perez-Krueger’s clients include Christina Aguilera, Lauren Conrad, Jewel, Whitney Port, Marisa Miller, Carrie Ann Inaba and Jeff Lewis. Freeman-Weitz, who will lead the agency’s communication and marketing efforts and will oversee corporate entertainment, comes from UTA, where she worked in the Corporate Communications department for the past three years. Perez-Krueger and Freeman-Weitz will report to Entertainment COO Lewis Kay. DiIorio, who has been with PMK*BNC for six years, will continue to head PMK*BNC’s TV Department, whose clients include series The X Factor, House, the Academy of Television of Arts & Sciences, and showrunners Shonda Rhimes, Bill Lawrence, Carter Bays, Craig Thomas and Dan Harmon. Cichocki, who has been with PMK*BNC for six years, oversees the Special Events Department, including the Primetime Emmy Awards’ red carpet.
PMK*BNC Hires 2 Publicists And Promotes 2
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup