Veteran PR executives Nicole Perez-Krueger and Stacy Freeman-Weitz are joining PMK*BNC as VP in the Talent Department and VP of Corporate Communications, respectively. They will work in the Los Angeles office. Additionally, the PR agency has promoted Chris DiIorio and Joanna Cichocki to VP. Perez-Krueger’s clients include Christina Aguilera, Lauren Conrad, Jewel, Whitney Port, Marisa Miller, Carrie Ann Inaba and Jeff Lewis. Freeman-Weitz, who will lead the agency’s communication and marketing efforts and will oversee corporate entertainment, comes from UTA, where she worked in the Corporate Communications department for the past three years. Perez-Krueger and Freeman-Weitz will report to Entertainment COO Lewis Kay. DiIorio, who has been with PMK*BNC for six years, will continue to head PMK*BNC’s TV Department, whose clients include series The X Factor, House, the Academy of Television of Arts & Sciences, and showrunners Shonda Rhimes, Bill Lawrence, Carter Bays, Craig Thomas and Dan Harmon. Cichocki, who has been with PMK*BNC for six years, oversees the Special Events Department, including the Primetime Emmy Awards’ red carpet.
PMK*BNC Hires 2 Publicists And Promotes 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'