Paramount Pictures announced today that the studio has passed the $1 billion mark for the calendar year at the international box office, reaching the milestone on Friday with the debut of Super 8 — that’s four days sooner than last year’s record-setting pace. It’s the fifth year in a row that Paramount Pictures International has topped $1 billion.
Paramount Crosses $1B At Intl Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
Veteran ‘Criminal Minds’, Comedies 'Life In Pieces' & ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
'The Equalizer 2' Trailer: Denzel Washington Returns As Justice-Seeker In Antoine Fuqua Action Thriller
Cannes Adds Lars Von Trier, Whitney Houston Doc, Michael B. Jordan Sci-Fi, Terry Gilliam's 'Don Quixote', More
'Homeland': Claire Danes Confirms Series Will End With Season 8, New Pregnancy Not Expected To Impact Production
Latest Film News
- ‘Untogether’ Tribeca Clip: Is Jamie Dornan A Horrible Person?
- Courtney Braun Named Head Legal Affairs Exec At Endeavor
- Brad William Henke, Karl Glusman Cast In Babak Anvari's Untitled Drama For Annapurna
- Toronto Film Festival Ups Cameron Bailey To Co-Head
- Shares In MoviePass Parent Company Plunge 40% After New Stock Issue
- Paramount Greenlighting ‘Rocketman’; Taron Egerton To Sing Elton John’s Songs