And then there were none. The last of the leftover midseason series new NBC chief Bob Greenblatt inherited from the old regime, Friends with Benefits, is getting a time slot … sort of. The ensemble comedy series will air back-to-back episodes in the least-watched hour on television, Saturdays at 8-9 PM, starting June 25. The second-to-last NBC midseason series to finally launch was Love Bites, which premiered last week in the Thursday 10 PM slot it was originally slated in a year ago.
NBC Schedules 'Friends With Benefits'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- David Fincher Shepherding 1980s Comedy About Music Video Industry
- David Fincher & James Ellroy Developing 1950s Los Angeles Drama For HBO
- Barbie Kligman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- 'Survivor' Finale On Par, 'Hell's Kitchen' Closer Slips From Last Season
- Amber West To Star In Jerrod Carmichael NBC Comedy Pilot
- Sarah Silverman To Star In HBO Pilot From 'Secret Diary Of A Call Girl' Creator