And then there were none. The last of the leftover midseason series new NBC chief Bob Greenblatt inherited from the old regime, Friends with Benefits, is getting a time slot … sort of. The ensemble comedy series will air back-to-back episodes in the least-watched hour on television, Saturdays at 8-9 PM, starting June 25. The second-to-last NBC midseason series to finally launch was Love Bites, which premiered last week in the Thursday 10 PM slot it was originally slated in a year ago.
NBC Schedules 'Friends With Benefits'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Adapting Korean Geriatric Travel Reality Series With Craig Zadan, Neil Meron
- Netflix Nabs Rights To New Drama 'Gotham' In Precedent-Setting Deal
- ABC Buys Parents Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- Fox's 'Gang Related' Cancelled After Summer Run
- Netflix Renews 'Hemlock Grove' For Third And Final Season