And then there were none. The last of the leftover midseason series new NBC chief Bob Greenblatt inherited from the old regime, Friends with Benefits, is getting a time slot … sort of. The ensemble comedy series will air back-to-back episodes in the least-watched hour on television, Saturdays at 8-9 PM, starting June 25. The second-to-last NBC midseason series to finally launch was Love Bites, which premiered last week in the Thursday 10 PM slot it was originally slated in a year ago.
NBC Schedules 'Friends With Benefits'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Matador' Cancelled By El Rey Network After One Season
- Fox Boston Affiliate Goes Dark On Verizon FiOS Over Carriage Dispute With Cox
- Plan For Imposing Quota On Hollywood Movies Scrapped By Russian Parliament
- CBS Sets 2015 Greatest Super Bowl Commercials Special
- 'Charlie Brown Thanksgiving' Surges, 'Red Band Society' Hits 0.7 Rating Wednesday
- 'Red Band Society' Pulled From Schedule, Will Stop Production After 13 Episodes