And then there were none. The last of the leftover midseason series new NBC chief Bob Greenblatt inherited from the old regime, Friends with Benefits, is getting a time slot … sort of. The ensemble comedy series will air back-to-back episodes in the least-watched hour on television, Saturdays at 8-9 PM, starting June 25. The second-to-last NBC midseason series to finally launch was Love Bites, which premiered last week in the Thursday 10 PM slot it was originally slated in a year ago.
NBC Schedules 'Friends With Benefits'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Michael Wolff To Bill Maher: ‘Fire And Fury’ Has “Incendiary” Unsolved Secret
- TV News Pundits Plotz As Senate Vote Flops, Signaling Government Shutdown
- Fox Orders Three Pilots: Comedies ‘Our People’ & ‘Rel’, Musical Drama ‘Mixtape’
- Tim Doyle 1970s Family Comedy Gets ABC Pilot Order
- Endemol: Reality TV Crew Was Carrying New Product, Not Fake Bomb – Update
- Dorothy Malone Dies: Oscar Winner, ‘Peyton Place’ Star Was 92