And then there were none. The last of the leftover midseason series new NBC chief Bob Greenblatt inherited from the old regime, Friends with Benefits, is getting a time slot … sort of. The ensemble comedy series will air back-to-back episodes in the least-watched hour on television, Saturdays at 8-9 PM, starting June 25. The second-to-last NBC midseason series to finally launch was Love Bites, which premiered last week in the Thursday 10 PM slot it was originally slated in a year ago.
NBC Schedules 'Friends With Benefits'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Judge Judy Sheindlin Developing Series Based On Her Life At CBS
- ‘Mozart In The Jungle’ Adds Prema Cruz; Bethany Joy Lenz Joins ‘Colony’
- New UTA Venue Giving Artists Some Space
- Chastity Dotson To Recur On Amazon’s ‘Patriot’ & Fox’s ‘Pitch’
- ABC Buys Iranian-American Family Comedy From Andrew Reich & Reza Aslan