And then there were none. The last of the leftover midseason series new NBC chief Bob Greenblatt inherited from the old regime, Friends with Benefits, is getting a time slot … sort of. The ensemble comedy series will air back-to-back episodes in the least-watched hour on television, Saturdays at 8-9 PM, starting June 25. The second-to-last NBC midseason series to finally launch was Love Bites, which premiered last week in the Thursday 10 PM slot it was originally slated in a year ago.
NBC Schedules 'Friends With Benefits'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Andreeva
- Craig Ferguson To Topline ABC Comedy Pilot ‘King of 7B’
- Noah Galvin Joins ABC’s Dan Savage Comedy Pilot, Annie Funke In CBS’ ‘LFE’
- ‘Murder’ Steady In Finale, ‘Mom’ Ratings On Par In New Slot, Swimsuit Special Soft
- Darlene Hunt Teams With Jodie Foster For Cable Comedy Project at Sony TV
- Tom Ellis To Play Lucifer In Fox Pilot
- Disney Channel Orders ‘Stuck In The Middle’ Family Pilot Starring Jenna Ortega