And then there were none. The last of the leftover midseason series new NBC chief Bob Greenblatt inherited from the old regime, Friends with Benefits, is getting a time slot … sort of. The ensemble comedy series will air back-to-back episodes in the least-watched hour on television, Saturdays at 8-9 PM, starting June 25. The second-to-last NBC midseason series to finally launch was Love Bites, which premiered last week in the Thursday 10 PM slot it was originally slated in a year ago.
NBC Schedules 'Friends With Benefits'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Movie To Start Production In 2018
- Samantha Bee Looks For All The Words Donald Trump And His Team Are Hiding
- ‘Really?! With Seth & Amy’: Meyers & Poehler Trash Trump/Caesar Protests On ‘Late Night’
- 'Fargo' EP Noah Hawley On Open-Ended Finale, Potential Season 4 & 'Cat's Cradle'
- ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’: First Poster Brings The Solitary Superheroes Together
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Ratings Score Core Demo Series High With Season 2 Premiere