And then there were none. The last of the leftover midseason series new NBC chief Bob Greenblatt inherited from the old regime, Friends with Benefits, is getting a time slot … sort of. The ensemble comedy series will air back-to-back episodes in the least-watched hour on television, Saturdays at 8-9 PM, starting June 25. The second-to-last NBC midseason series to finally launch was Love Bites, which premiered last week in the Thursday 10 PM slot it was originally slated in a year ago.
NBC Schedules 'Friends With Benefits'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Nightcap’ Renewed For Season 2 By Pop Ahead Of Series Premiere
- Donald Trump Blames NBCU Microphone For His Lewd ‘Access Hollywood’ Boast In New Interview
- Bravo Renews & Expands ‘Southern Charm’, Sets More ‘Shahs Of Sunset’ & ‘Million Dollar Listing New York…
- ABC Developing ‘The Zipcoders’ 1960s Family Comedy Produced By Viola Davis
- Billy Eichner Joins Netflix Comedy ‘Friends From College’ As Recurring
- ‘Bones’ Final Season Gets Premiere Date, New Time Slot In January On Fox