EXCLUSIVE: Justified co-star Natalie Zea has signed a new deal to continue on the acclaimed FX drama series, which has been renewed for a third season. Additionally, she has been tapped for a recurring role on the Showtime comedy series Californication. Zea was a guest star in the pilot for Justified, playing the ex-wife of Timothy Olyphant’s US Marshall Givens. She was upped to regular right after the pilot with a two-year deal, which was up at the end of the show’s second season, which wrapped last month. In addition to her co-starring role on Justified and her upcoming arc on Californication — where she will play a new love interest for star David Duchovny — Zea, repped by UTA and manager Robert Semon, guest starred in the pilot for J.J. Abrams/Jonah Nolan’s upcoming CBS series Person of Interest. He recent credits also include an arc on HBO’s Hung and a role in the feature comedy The Other Guys.
Natalie Zea Closes Deal To Continue On 'Justified', Books Arc On 'Californication'
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21.7M As 'Rampage' Beats Chest, 'Super Trooper 2' Surprises - Sunday AM Update
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
'Rampage' Rounds $216M Overseas; 'A Quiet Place' Cranks WW Volume To $207M - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Compares Donald Trump Administration To ‘Sharknado’
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network
- Benedict Cumberbatch Calls Martin Freeman’s ‘Sherlock’ Criticisms “Pathetic”