EXCLUSIVE: Justified co-star Natalie Zea has signed a new deal to continue on the acclaimed FX drama series, which has been renewed for a third season. Additionally, she has been tapped for a recurring role on the Showtime comedy series Californication. Zea was a guest star in the pilot for Justified, playing the ex-wife of Timothy Olyphant’s US Marshall Givens. She was upped to regular right after the pilot with a two-year deal, which was up at the end of the show’s second season, which wrapped last month. In addition to her co-starring role on Justified and her upcoming arc on Californication — where she will play a new love interest for star David Duchovny – Zea, repped by UTA and manager Robert Semon, guest starred in the pilot for J.J. Abrams/Jonah Nolan’s upcoming CBS series Person of Interest. He recent credits also include an arc on HBO’s Hung and a role in the feature comedy The Other Guys.
Natalie Zea Closes Deal To Continue On 'Justified', Books Arc On 'Californication'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox