EXCLUSIVE: Justified co-star Natalie Zea has signed a new deal to continue on the acclaimed FX drama series, which has been renewed for a third season. Additionally, she has been tapped for a recurring role on the Showtime comedy series Californication. Zea was a guest star in the pilot for Justified, playing the ex-wife of Timothy Olyphant’s US Marshall Givens. She was upped to regular right after the pilot with a two-year deal, which was up at the end of the show’s second season, which wrapped last month. In addition to her co-starring role on Justified and her upcoming arc on Californication — where she will play a new love interest for star David Duchovny — Zea, repped by UTA and manager Robert Semon, guest starred in the pilot for J.J. Abrams/Jonah Nolan’s upcoming CBS series Person of Interest. He recent credits also include an arc on HBO’s Hung and a role in the feature comedy The Other Guys.
Natalie Zea Closes Deal To Continue On 'Justified', Books Arc On 'Californication'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers' Less Than Meets The Eye With Near $60M Five-Day Domestic Opening - Midday B.O. Update
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets
- ‘My Dinner With Hervé’: Mireille Enos Among Three Cast In HBO Movie
- Netflix Orders Justin Willman Magic Reality Series
- ‘L&O True Crime: The Menendez Murders’ Casts Lolita Davidovich, Heather Graham, Elizabeth Reaser & Larry Cedar
- ‘Legion’ & ‘Fargo’ Stunt Coordinator Guy Bews On Executing A ‘Revenant’-Like One-Take Sequence In Two…
- TV Upfront Market, After A Slow Start, Might Be Helped By Stable Economy