EXCLUSIVE: Justified co-star Natalie Zea has signed a new deal to continue on the acclaimed FX drama series, which has been renewed for a third season. Additionally, she has been tapped for a recurring role on the Showtime comedy series Californication. Zea was a guest star in the pilot for Justified, playing the ex-wife of Timothy Olyphant’s US Marshall Givens. She was upped to regular right after the pilot with a two-year deal, which was up at the end of the show’s second season, which wrapped last month. In addition to her co-starring role on Justified and her upcoming arc on Californication — where she will play a new love interest for star David Duchovny — Zea, repped by UTA and manager Robert Semon, guest starred in the pilot for J.J. Abrams/Jonah Nolan’s upcoming CBS series Person of Interest. He recent credits also include an arc on HBO’s Hung and a role in the feature comedy The Other Guys.
Natalie Zea Closes Deal To Continue On 'Justified', Books Arc On 'Californication'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Finale Shocker: Sam Esmail On Tonight's Revelation, Surprise Guest & What's Next In Season 4
ABC Pulls 'The Great American Baking Show' & Axes Judge Johnny Iuzzini Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Latest TV News
- Tavis Smiley Vows To “Fight” PBS’s “Sloppy Investigation” And Press Report Plant
- Sandy Hook Five Years Later: Celebrities, Pundits & Politicians Remember
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted Disney Would Buy Fox 19 Years Ago
- People’s Choice Awards Sets Premiere Date For Inaugural Telecast On E!
- Disney-Fox Deal: Murdochs On ‘New Fox’ Strategy And “The Next Great Leg Of Our Journey”
- How Disney’s Streaming Dreams And Nightmares Over Silicon Valley Invasion Drove Fox Deal