More fresh blood is being added to CBS’ Blue Bloods as the cop/family drama is undergoing creative tweaks going into its second season. Veteran series director-producer Michael Pressman has joined the CBS TV Studios-produced series as co-executive producer/director. He directed two episodes of Blue Bloods‘ first season and has a long history at CBS, where he served as executive producer on Chicago Hope, The Guardian and two David E. Kelley series, Picket Fences and The Brotherhood of Poland, N.H. Another veteran, Law & Order alum Ed Zuckerman, was recently tapped as the new showrunner on Blue Bloods, succeeding the series’ creators Mitchell Burgess and Robin Green, who exited at the end of last season.
Michael Pressman Joins CBS' 'Blue Bloods' As Co-EP
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'