More fresh blood is being added to CBS’ Blue Bloods as the cop/family drama is undergoing creative tweaks going into its second season. Veteran series director-producer Michael Pressman has joined the CBS TV Studios-produced series as co-executive producer/director. He directed two episodes of Blue Bloods‘ first season and has a long history at CBS, where he served as executive producer on Chicago Hope, The Guardian and two David E. Kelley series, Picket Fences and The Brotherhood of Poland, N.H. Another veteran, Law & Order alum Ed Zuckerman, was recently tapped as the new showrunner on Blue Bloods, succeeding the series’ creators Mitchell Burgess and Robin Green, who exited at the end of last season.
Michael Pressman Joins CBS' 'Blue Bloods' As Co-EP
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed