More fresh blood is being added to CBS’ Blue Bloods as the cop/family drama is undergoing creative tweaks going into its second season. Veteran series director-producer Michael Pressman has joined the CBS TV Studios-produced series as co-executive producer/director. He directed two episodes of Blue Bloods‘ first season and has a long history at CBS, where he served as executive producer on Chicago Hope, The Guardian and two David E. Kelley series, Picket Fences and The Brotherhood of Poland, N.H. Another veteran, Law & Order alum Ed Zuckerman, was recently tapped as the new showrunner on Blue Bloods, succeeding the series’ creators Mitchell Burgess and Robin Green, who exited at the end of last season.
Michael Pressman Joins CBS' 'Blue Bloods' As Co-EP
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'