More fresh blood is being added to CBS’ Blue Bloods as the cop/family drama is undergoing creative tweaks going into its second season. Veteran series director-producer Michael Pressman has joined the CBS TV Studios-produced series as co-executive producer/director. He directed two episodes of Blue Bloods‘ first season and has a long history at CBS, where he served as executive producer on Chicago Hope, The Guardian and two David E. Kelley series, Picket Fences and The Brotherhood of Poland, N.H. Another veteran, Law & Order alum Ed Zuckerman, was recently tapped as the new showrunner on Blue Bloods, succeeding the series’ creators Mitchell Burgess and Robin Green, who exited at the end of last season.
Michael Pressman Joins CBS' 'Blue Bloods' As Co-EP
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- Graham Moore-Marc Forster Outbreak Drama Gets 10-Episode NBC Series Order
- ‘Banshee’ Co-Creator Jonathan Tropper Inks Deal With HBO-Cinemax
- Lori Loughlin Set For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- NBC Holding Open Casting Call For Dorothy In ‘The Wiz Live!’
- ‘Urban Cowboy’ Drama Series In Development At Fox
- The Big Bang Theory STEM Scholarship Set At UCLA