Lenny Beckerman, who spent 11 years at Anonymous Content, has joined Hello and Company, a commercials/music house that reps 20 directors in that space and wants to move into film and small-screen opportunities. Beckerman becomes head of film and television. Beckerman produced Tony Kaye’s documentary Lake of Fire and is the exec producer of Andrew Douglas’ UWANTME2KILLHIM, which begins production in mid-July. At Hello and Company, Beckerman will have a discretionary fund to acquire material, and the goal is to package and produce film and TV projects with Hello partners Michael Karbelnikoff and Graham Henman.
Lenny Beckerman Moves From Anonymous To Hello And Company
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don’t…
- Who Reps The Black List 2017 Scripts: The Charts
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The…
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Theater Owners Trade Group Has “Extensive Plans” For Kingdom’s Cinemas