Lenny Beckerman, who spent 11 years at Anonymous Content, has joined Hello and Company, a commercials/music house that reps 20 directors in that space and wants to move into film and small-screen opportunities. Beckerman becomes head of film and television. Beckerman produced Tony Kaye’s documentary Lake of Fire and is the exec producer of Andrew Douglas’ UWANTME2KILLHIM, which begins production in mid-July. At Hello and Company, Beckerman will have a discretionary fund to acquire material, and the goal is to package and produce film and TV projects with Hello partners Michael Karbelnikoff and Graham Henman.
Lenny Beckerman Moves From Anonymous To Hello And Company
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest Film News
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling For Women
- Activist Organization Hosts Voter Registration Events At ‘Black Panther’ Screenings
- Blue Fox Hires Myriad Pictures’ Audrey Delaney As Marketing & Distribution SVP – Berlin
- José Padilha Lifts The Lid On ‘7 Days In Entebbe’ – Berlin
- ‘Black Panther’ Blasts Off With $169M Overseas; $371M WW Weekend – International Box Office
- ‘Black Panther’ Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred ‘Jurassic World’ & Possibly ‘Last Jedi…