Lenny Beckerman, who spent 11 years at Anonymous Content, has joined Hello and Company, a commercials/music house that reps 20 directors in that space and wants to move into film and small-screen opportunities. Beckerman becomes head of film and television. Beckerman produced Tony Kaye’s documentary Lake of Fire and is the exec producer of Andrew Douglas’ UWANTME2KILLHIM, which begins production in mid-July. At Hello and Company, Beckerman will have a discretionary fund to acquire material, and the goal is to package and produce film and TV projects with Hello partners Michael Karbelnikoff and Graham Henman.
Lenny Beckerman Moves From Anonymous To Hello And Company
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest Film News
- Hollywood Reacts Fast To Steve Bannon Axing: Rosie O’Donnell Suggests Place For Tiki Torch
- Foul Play Alleged In New York SAG-AFTRA Board Race
- ‘The Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Review: Odd-Couple Pairing Of Ryan Reynolds & Samuel L. Jackson Leads To Violent, Scattershot…
- Jessie T. Usher Tapped As Son Of Shaft; Samuel L. Jackson, Richard Roundtree Reprise
- Emmy Predictions: Actor In A Limited Series Or Movie
- ‘Marjorie Prime’ Arrives With Awards Hopes; ‘Patti Cake$’ Bows – Specialty B.O. Preview