Lenny Beckerman, who spent 11 years at Anonymous Content, has joined Hello and Company, a commercials/music house that reps 20 directors in that space and wants to move into film and small-screen opportunities. Beckerman becomes head of film and television. Beckerman produced Tony Kaye’s documentary Lake of Fire and is the exec producer of Andrew Douglas’ UWANTME2KILLHIM, which begins production in mid-July. At Hello and Company, Beckerman will have a discretionary fund to acquire material, and the goal is to package and produce film and TV projects with Hello partners Michael Karbelnikoff and Graham Henman.
Lenny Beckerman Moves From Anonymous To Hello And Company
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
'Game Of Thrones' Maestro George R.R. Martin Gets In Business With Warner Bros. Animation: Studio To Adapt Author's 'The Ice Dragon'
Latest Film News
- ‘American Jail’: CNN Films & Roger Ross Williams Team For Docu On Mass-Incarceration Crisis
- BuzzFeed, Hulu Team For R. Kelly Feature Doc On History Of Alleged Abuse
- ‘The Sisters Brothers’ Trailer: First Look At Jacques Audiard’s Dark Comedy Western
- Guy Pearce-Kylie Minogue Comedy ‘Flammable Children’ Sells To UK, France, Italy, Spain, More
- Fox 2000 Sets Release Date For ‘The Hate U Give’
- Abrams Artists Agency Ups Jade Sherman To VP On Digital Team