Legendary Entertainment has named Ty Warren as its new SVP Production. He had been SVP Production at Raleigh Films, where he started Raleigh’s Production Services and formed strategic alliances in all of the studio’s locations including Budapest, Detroit, Baton Rouge and Atlanta. He also had a stint at DreamWorks, where he supervised production of such high-profile films as the first two Transformers movies and Revolutionary Road. “As Legendary enters into an increased production slate, the time couldn’t be more perfect to bring such an experienced and well-versed production executive to our company,” said Legendary production president William Fay, to whom Warren will report.
Legendary Taps Ty Warren As SVP Production
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- California Bill To Boost Funding For Hollywood Job Training Passes Committee
- Studios & WGA Can’t Even Agree On Lost Revenues From Last Strike
- ‘Psychopaths’ Helmer Mickey Keating On His Altman-esque Approach To Horror — Tribeca Studio
- Tom Hanks, Jodie Foster, David Byrne, Meryl Streep Remember Jonathan Demme
- Nicolas Cage Breaks Ankle On Movie Set In Bulgaria
- ‘Dog Years’: Adam Rifkin Was Only Going To Make His Latest Movie With Burt Reynolds In The Lead Role – Tribeca…