EXCLUSIVE: Leeza Gibbons is returning to daily first-run syndication as co-host of America Now, the upcoming daily news program from Raycom Media and ITV Studios America. She joins co-host Bill Rancic on the show, set to launch September 12th. The half-hour America Now, which originated as a weekly series hosted by Rancic on the Raycom stations this season, is a lifestyle program featuring short informational segments about such topics as health and beauty, finance, family and home. “The program is topical but not day-to-day timely,” said Gibbons, adding that America Now was “the perfect show” that came at the right time for her to return to the daily syndication grind. Gibbons previously co-hosted Entertainment Tonight, served as host and managing editor of Extra, and executive produced and hosted her own NBC-syndicated talk show, Leeza. She currently hosts PBS’ nationally-syndicated weekly lifestyle show, My Generation, recently nominated for a Daytime Emmy. ITV Studios America is producing America Now, with president and CEO Paul Buccieri overseeing.
Leeza Gibbons To Co-Host New Syndicated Show 'America Now'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Slams ‘Bait’-Taking Liberals & Huggy, Panda-Loving TV Journalists
- UTA Rally: “This Is Our Time To Resist,” Jodie Foster Tells Crowd; Asghar Farhadi Speaks Via Video – Watch
- Lenny Platt Joins CBS Pilot ‘Perfect Citizen’; Demetrius Grosse Cast In NBC’s ‘For God And Country…
- ‘Sun Records’ Off To Strong Ratings Start On CMT
- Trond Fausa & Dan Gill Join Fox’s ‘Thin Ice’ Comedy Pilot
- Erinn Westbrook & Michael Provost Join ‘Insatiable’; Brooke Lyons In ‘Life Sentence’