EXCLUSIVE: Leeza Gibbons is returning to daily first-run syndication as co-host of America Now, the upcoming daily news program from Raycom Media and ITV Studios America. She joins co-host Bill Rancic on the show, set to launch September 12th. The half-hour America Now, which originated as a weekly series hosted by Rancic on the Raycom stations this season, is a lifestyle program featuring short informational segments about such topics as health and beauty, finance, family and home. “The program is topical but not day-to-day timely,” said Gibbons, adding that America Now was “the perfect show” that came at the right time for her to return to the daily syndication grind. Gibbons previously co-hosted Entertainment Tonight, served as host and managing editor of Extra, and executive produced and hosted her own NBC-syndicated talk show, Leeza. She currently hosts PBS’ nationally-syndicated weekly lifestyle show, My Generation, recently nominated for a Daytime Emmy. ITV Studios America is producing America Now, with president and CEO Paul Buccieri overseeing.
Leeza Gibbons To Co-Host New Syndicated Show 'America Now'
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'