EXCLUSIVE: Leeza Gibbons is returning to daily first-run syndication as co-host of America Now, the upcoming daily news program from Raycom Media and ITV Studios America. She joins co-host Bill Rancic on the show, set to launch September 12th. The half-hour America Now, which originated as a weekly series hosted by Rancic on the Raycom stations this season, is a lifestyle program featuring short informational segments about such topics as health and beauty, finance, family and home. “The program is topical but not day-to-day timely,” said Gibbons, adding that America Now was “the perfect show” that came at the right time for her to return to the daily syndication grind. Gibbons previously co-hosted Entertainment Tonight, served as host and managing editor of Extra, and executive produced and hosted her own NBC-syndicated talk show, Leeza. She currently hosts PBS’ nationally-syndicated weekly lifestyle show, My Generation, recently nominated for a Daytime Emmy. ITV Studios America is producing America Now, with president and CEO Paul Buccieri overseeing.
Leeza Gibbons To Co-Host New Syndicated Show 'America Now'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Karl Rove Defends Megyn Kelly, Dings Donald Trump And Newt Gingrich For “Sex” Talk
- Skyler Gisondo Joins ‘Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later’; ‘Mating’ Adds Emma Duncan
- Stephen Colbert Explains To Newt Gingrich Why Sex Always Is More Interesting Than Public Policy
- ABC Sets John Corey Cop Drama Based On Novels; Mace Neufeld & John Davis To EP
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’: Bryan Fuller Steps Down As Showrunner
- Abrams Artists Taps Ashwant Venkatram As Digital Media Agent; R&C Hires Alisa Granz As EVP For Consumer Biz