EXCLUSIVE: Leeza Gibbons is returning to daily first-run syndication as co-host of America Now, the upcoming daily news program from Raycom Media and ITV Studios America. She joins co-host Bill Rancic on the show, set to launch September 12th. The half-hour America Now, which originated as a weekly series hosted by Rancic on the Raycom stations this season, is a lifestyle program featuring short informational segments about such topics as health and beauty, finance, family and home. “The program is topical but not day-to-day timely,” said Gibbons, adding that America Now was “the perfect show” that came at the right time for her to return to the daily syndication grind. Gibbons previously co-hosted Entertainment Tonight, served as host and managing editor of Extra, and executive produced and hosted her own NBC-syndicated talk show, Leeza. She currently hosts PBS’ nationally-syndicated weekly lifestyle show, My Generation, recently nominated for a Daytime Emmy. ITV Studios America is producing America Now, with president and CEO Paul Buccieri overseeing.
Leeza Gibbons To Co-Host New Syndicated Show 'America Now'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book