Alcon Entertainment co-founder Andrew Kosove, Appian Way co-chairman Jennifer Davisson Killoran, The Kids Are All Right executive producer J Todd Harris and French producer Vera Belmont are among the names selected for the jury of the Golden Trailer Awards, which honors movie promotion with kudos for trailers, posters and TV spots. The awards will be handed out June 29 at a ceremony at the Music Box Theatre in Los Angeles. The other jury memebers: Bobby Bedi, head of mini-studio Kaleidoscope in Mumbai and VP of the Film and TV producers’ Guild of India; Vernon Chatman, best known as the voice of Towelie on South Park but also a writer-producer and stand-up comedian; Claus Czaika, CEO of EuroVideoBildprogramm and a leading independent film distributor in Germany; Amy Hobby, a film and TV producer whose credits include Sundance jury prize-winner Secretary; Sherif Mandour, an independent producer and director of half-a-dozen Egyptian films; Axel Niehaus, a Grammy-winning recording and mix engineer; and Bernhard Stampfer, an international media financier who previously headed Deutsche Bank’s Expert Team for Telecommunication, Media and Technologies.
Jury Selected For Golden Trailer Awards
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest Film News
- Luc Besson Must Pay More For Copying John Carpenter’s ‘Escape From New York’
- ‘Jason Bourne’ On Way To $55M To $60M; ‘Bad Moms’ Reaching For $30M; ‘Nerve’ Could Find $15M…
- ‘Astronaut Academy’ Rights Acquired With Aim To Blast Off In Film & TV
- James Schamus Debuts 'Indignation'; Oscar-Winner Barbara Kopple Charts 'Miss Sharon Jones!' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Review: Matt Damon Is Back On The Run – And That’s A Very Good Thing
- Rosamund Pike, Daniel Bruhl & Vincent Cassel In Talks To Board Jose Padilha’s ‘Entebbe’