Alcon Entertainment co-founder Andrew Kosove, Appian Way co-chairman Jennifer Davisson Killoran, The Kids Are All Right executive producer J Todd Harris and French producer Vera Belmont are among the names selected for the jury of the Golden Trailer Awards, which honors movie promotion with kudos for trailers, posters and TV spots. The awards will be handed out June 29 at a ceremony at the Music Box Theatre in Los Angeles. The other jury memebers: Bobby Bedi, head of mini-studio Kaleidoscope in Mumbai and VP of the Film and TV producers’ Guild of India; Vernon Chatman, best known as the voice of Towelie on South Park but also a writer-producer and stand-up comedian; Claus Czaika, CEO of EuroVideoBildprogramm and a leading independent film distributor in Germany; Amy Hobby, a film and TV producer whose credits include Sundance jury prize-winner Secretary; Sherif Mandour, an independent producer and director of half-a-dozen Egyptian films; Axel Niehaus, a Grammy-winning recording and mix engineer; and Bernhard Stampfer, an international media financier who previously headed Deutsche Bank’s Expert Team for Telecommunication, Media and Technologies.
Jury Selected For Golden Trailer Awards
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- Sundance Institute Taps Pair To Lead Its New Frontier Program
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video