EXCLUSIVE: USA Network has cast Jennifer Finnigan as the female lead in its pilot Wild Card, lifting the contingency on the project. The Fox TV Studios-produced project is about people behaving badly at night in Las Vegas and two very different lawyers, Will Garratt (Ben Lawson) and Eliza Evans (Finnigan), who solve their problems before morning. Finnigan co-starred on ABC’s sitcom Better With You last season. Edi Gathegi already had been cast as the duo’s resourceful investigator. Stephen Godchaux wrote the pilot and is executive producing with Cary Brokaw. With the contingency lifted, Wild Card joins the other USA pilots Over/Under, which has not yet been shot, and Common Law and Eden, which have been shot.
Jennifer Finnigan Lands Female Lead In USA Network Pilot 'Wild Card'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Lands 'Outlaw King'; David Mackenzie Directs Chris Pine As Robert The Bruce In Scottish Epic
Latest TV News
- Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred “You Wouldn't Be In The White House"
- ‘Bates Motel’ Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
- Aasif Mandvi Getting ‘Younger’; Robert Craighead Joins ‘Future Man’
- MTV Movie & TV Awards On Collision Course With Potential Writers Strike
- Bill O’Reilly “Set A High Bar,” Tucker Carlson Says In Debut In ‘O’Reilly Factor’ Slot
- Faye Dunaway Talks Feeling "Guilty" About Oscars Best Picture Snafu On 'NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt'