Season Four of MTV’s mega hit Jersey Shore, which is currently filming in Florence, Italy, will premiere Thursday, August 4 in the show’s 10 PM slot. Snooki & Co. won’t get much rest when they return from Europe as the network just gave a formal go-ahead to a fifth season, slated to begin production later this month in the show’s original setting, Seaside Heights. A fifth season has been a lock since the network already had options on the cast as part of the most recent salary renegotiations. Jersey Shore films 2 cycles a year, one in Seaside Heights and one in a warmer locale during the colder months, including Florida last year and Italy this year. Leading to the fourth season premiere, MTV will air a one-hour special about the show’s rise on Thursday, July 28. Jersey Shore ranks as MTV’s No.1 series of all time. The most recent third season averaged a 7.7 rating in persons 12-34.
Italy-Set Season 4 Of 'Jersey Shore' Gets Premiere Date; Season 5 Is Now A Go
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Sharp Objects' Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
Latest TV News
- 'The Split': Creator Abi Morgan Files Papers On Female-Led Divorce Drama For BBC One & SundanceTV
- John Oliver Compares Donald Trump Administration To ‘Sharknado’
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network