Season Four of MTV’s mega hit Jersey Shore, which is currently filming in Florence, Italy, will premiere Thursday, August 4 in the show’s 10 PM slot. Snooki & Co. won’t get much rest when they return from Europe as the network just gave a formal go-ahead to a fifth season, slated to begin production later this month in the show’s original setting, Seaside Heights. A fifth season has been a lock since the network already had options on the cast as part of the most recent salary renegotiations. Jersey Shore films 2 cycles a year, one in Seaside Heights and one in a warmer locale during the colder months, including Florida last year and Italy this year. Leading to the fourth season premiere, MTV will air a one-hour special about the show’s rise on Thursday, July 28. Jersey Shore ranks as MTV’s No.1 series of all time. The most recent third season averaged a 7.7 rating in persons 12-34.
Italy-Set Season 4 Of 'Jersey Shore' Gets Premiere Date; Season 5 Is Now A Go
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
MoviePass Launches Annual Subscription Plan For Under $8 A Month: That's Lower Than The Average Movie Ticket Price
Latest TV News
- NBC Buys Comedy From Joe Port, Joe Wiseman & Kapital Entertainment
- Jenji Kohan Inks Overall Deal With Netflix
- ‘Mad Men’s Marti Noxon Speaks Out Against Matthew Weiner: “I Believe Kater Gordon”
- ABC Buys Small-Town Family Comedy From ‘Life In Pieces’ Duo
- Discovery And Scripps Shareholders Approve Pending $14.6 Billion Merger
- Al Franken Accuser Reads Letter Of Apology She Received, On ‘The View’