EXCLUSIVE.. UPDATE: Larry King has moved from WME to ICM for representation in all areas. The former CNN talk-show host of Larry King Live for 25 years as well as author and TV/radio personality is set for four CNN specials during the next few years, including an exclusive interview with the Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 cast on July 10. I have a feeling that back in January/February CNN would have liked Larry back given that his replacement Piers Morgan’s ratings were in the cellar. They have since improved. King is an Emmy and Peabody Award winner with 10 CableACE Awards who has interviewed every living U.S. President and First Lady since Nixon.
ICM Signs Larry King Away From WME
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
Latest TV News
- ‘Excessive Force,’ Carl Franklin To Direct With Ice Cube Starring, Is Latest On CubeVision Slate
- Sinclair Prepares To Sell 23 TV Stations In Search Of Tribune Deal OK
- WME Signs Anthony Byrne; ‘In Darkness’ Helmer Set For ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 5
- ‘The Path’ Canceled After 3 Seasons On Hulu
- Study Finds Diversity In Television On The Rise, But Not Representative Of American Population
- ‘Moonbase 8’ Comedy From Fred Armisen, Tim Heidecker, Jonathan Krisel & John C. Reilly In Works By A24