EXCLUSIVE: Former Ugly Betty star America Ferrera has signed with ICM. The Emmy-winning actress had been without an agent for the past few months since leaving WME, where she was a long-time client from the Endeavor side of the company. She signed with ICM after meeting with several other agencies. Following her breakthrough performance in the indie Real Women Have Curves, Ferrera hit stardom on TV as the lead of the ABC dramedy Ugly Betty, which earned her an Emmy and a Golden Globe. She recently did an arc on CBS’ drama The Good Wife. Ferrera’s feature credits include The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and How To Train Your Dragon franchises. She continues to be represented by UK agent Christian Hodell, manager Jon Rubinstein and attorney Jodi Peikoff.
ICM Signs America Ferrera
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips