EXCLUSIVE: Former Ugly Betty star America Ferrera has signed with ICM. The Emmy-winning actress had been without an agent for the past few months since leaving WME, where she was a long-time client from the Endeavor side of the company. She signed with ICM after meeting with several other agencies. Following her breakthrough performance in the indie Real Women Have Curves, Ferrera hit stardom on TV as the lead of the ABC dramedy Ugly Betty, which earned her an Emmy and a Golden Globe. She recently did an arc on CBS’ drama The Good Wife. Ferrera’s feature credits include The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and How To Train Your Dragon franchises. She continues to be represented by UK agent Christian Hodell, manager Jon Rubinstein and attorney Jodi Peikoff.
ICM Signs America Ferrera
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop “Blood Bath”…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night