Michelle Obama is taking her “Joining Forces” military family initiative to Hollywood, finalizing plans to meet with AFTRA, the DGA, the PGA, SAG and the WGA on June 13 at the Writers Guild Theatre in Los Angeles, the White House said today. The organizations have formed a Joining Forces Inter-Guild Task Force to provide support for the program. The meeting is designed to discuss the stories and issues surrounding military families so their experiences can be integrated into film, TV and digital media.
H'wood Guilds Host Michelle Obama Event
What's Hot on Deadline
NY Times Responds To Bill O'Reilly Spokesman's Claims That They "Maliciously Smeared" Ex-Fox News Host — Updated
Disney ABC TV President Ben Sherwood Talks Industry "Imbalance Of Power," Shonda Rimes' Exit, State Of TV
One America Appeal: Five Former Presidents Gather In Support Of Hurricane Relief, Donald Trump Praises Efforts
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations