DreamWorks Animation is hoping the Shrek spinoff Puss In Boots fares better than Kung Fu Panda 2, which didn’t take off as expected domestically last month (though it is rallying internationally). DWA is in the middle of the current Wall Street discussion about the future of 3D , so a hit here would help soothe some fears on that front. Antonio Banderas reprises his role as the suave kitty; the movie is due out Nov. 4 via Paramount.
Hot Trailer: 'Puss In Boots'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest Film News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Lauren Holly To Star In Indie ‘Ultra Low’; Mollee Gray Set For ‘The Favorite’
- 'The Predator' Cast Photo: Sterling K. Brown, Olivia Munn & More Get Ready To Hunt Aliens
- ‘King Arthur: Legend of the Sword’ Trailer: Charlie Hunnam & Jude Law Go To War
- Oscars Security 2017: The Donald Trump Factor
- Holdovers Reign Over Presidents Day Weekend, But Why Did The New Releases Tank? – Monday Update