DreamWorks Animation is hoping the Shrek spinoff Puss In Boots fares better than Kung Fu Panda 2, which didn’t take off as expected domestically last month (though it is rallying internationally). DWA is in the middle of the current Wall Street discussion about the future of 3D , so a hit here would help soothe some fears on that front. Antonio Banderas reprises his role as the suave kitty; the movie is due out Nov. 4 via Paramount.
Hot Trailer: 'Puss In Boots'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
'Furious 7' Hits $320.5M, 'Adaline' Lures Ladies: The Calm Before 'Age Of Ultron' Conquers - Final Sunday B.O. Update
Latest Film News
- Anne Hathaway, Julie Taymor Spin Bleak Magic In Searing Drone Drama ‘Grounded’
- ‘Cinderella’ Scores In Japan; ‘Home’ Lands In China: More International Box Office
- How ‘Ex Machina’ Seduced Crowds And Is Poised To Be Summer’s Sleeper Hit
- ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Opens To Mighty $201.2M Overseas; Sets IMAX Record
- “Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck’ Rocks Specialty Box Office
- No Sunday Column