DreamWorks Animation is hoping the Shrek spinoff Puss In Boots fares better than Kung Fu Panda 2, which didn’t take off as expected domestically last month (though it is rallying internationally). DWA is in the middle of the current Wall Street discussion about the future of 3D , so a hit here would help soothe some fears on that front. Antonio Banderas reprises his role as the suave kitty; the movie is due out Nov. 4 via Paramount.
Hot Trailer: 'Puss In Boots'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Big Names Perform Unproduced Scripts By Welles, Hitchcock & Others On BBC Radio – Global Briefs
- ‘Truth’ Review: Not A False Note In Film That Puts ‘60 Minutes’ Under The Knife
- Charlize Theron Prompts Protagonist Gender Change For Sony’s ‘The Gray Man’
- ‘The Martian’ Crosses $118.5M Offshore; ‘Pan’ Serves Up Est. $20.4M – Intl B.O. Final
- NATO Hands Chairman Gavel To Celebration! Cinemas’ John Loeks
- Cohen Films Acquires Merchant Ivory Library