DreamWorks Animation is hoping the Shrek spinoff Puss In Boots fares better than Kung Fu Panda 2, which didn’t take off as expected domestically last month (though it is rallying internationally). DWA is in the middle of the current Wall Street discussion about the future of 3D , so a hit here would help soothe some fears on that front. Antonio Banderas reprises his role as the suave kitty; the movie is due out Nov. 4 via Paramount.
Hot Trailer: 'Puss In Boots'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bradley Cooper-Directed 'A Star Is Born' & Disney's 'Overnight On 42nd Street' Among 13 Films Picked For California Film Incentives
Natalie Portman, Nicholas Hoult & Thandie Newton Board Xavier Dolan's 'The Death And Life Of John F. Donovan' - Berlin
Latest Film News
- Dutch Tilt Film Sees The Light And Options Dutch Bestseller ‘Girl In The Dark’ – Berlin
- Universal & ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Crew Want “Egregious” Suit By Ex-N.W.A Manager Gutted
- EuropaCorp Shocker: CEO Christophe Lambert Leaves, Marc Shmuger Replacing Him
- Stephen Moyer Leaves ‘Tribes Of Palos Verdes’ Over Scheduling
- CSP Management & Henriksen Talent Join Forces; Bohemia Group Inks Canadian Actor Jonathan Emond
- ‘KTown Cowboys’ Gets Theatrical Release Date From Freestyle Digital Media