Months ago, Relativity Media released a teaser trailer for Immortals, the big-budget Tarsem Singh-directed pic that stars Henry Cavill, who subsequently was chosen by Warner Bros, Zack Snyder and Chris Nolan to be Superman in Man of Steel. Deadline’s comment contingent beat up on that teaser pretty good. Now, Relativity has generated the full trailer for a film that’ll be released Nov. 11. Is it any better?
Hot Trailer: 'Immortals'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
Latest Film News
- Comic-Con: Noah Hawley Developing ‘Doctor Doom’ Movie For Fox
- ‘Dunkirk’ Review: Christopher Nolan Makes A Film About War That Hitchcock Would Have Loved
- ‘Death Note’ Director Adam Wingard Considers President Donald Trump A Supervillain – Comic-Con
- In The Tea Leaves Of Summer, Some (Speculative) Outlines Of A Laura Dern Presidency At The Film Academy
- Post-Cannes, Will Smith Continues To Bang Drum For Netflix As Industry Game Changer: ‘Bright’ At Comic-Con
- ‘Bright’ Trailer: Netflix’s Mega Will Smith Sci-Fi Movie Hits Comic-Con